Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I noticed him when watching the game earlier and have just been reminded of him on MOTD2, the baldy Chelsea fan shown celebrating Drogba's opener, who looked like he was in the middle of some sort of seizure and looked unsure whether or not to take his top off as he kept clutching at his top button.

I'm all for going mad when celebrating a goal, but this guy looked as if he had only been let out for the day.

Indeed, he looked like an alien was about to burst out from his chest cavity.

Telling people at work that something was needed for years but they don't listen.

Consultant comes in and says the same, get email from work colleagues telling me to do it.

:ph34r::blink::lol:

It's a funny old game.

More Pitch Invading Cretins

Absolutely pathetic dummy-spitting cunts. It's nutters like these, and the bunch of Sheffield Wednesday loonies yesterday, who are forcing the governing bodies to make the players act like robots and not show emotion even with their own fans incase they upset these arseholes who can't take it.

We've all been scunnered/angry at the fitba, but i would never stoop as low as these clowns.

Was walking down the street today and saw a massive seagull shite land right beside me and sighed in relief at not gettin a direct hit. Just arrived home and realised I walked all the way home with a big splodge of white and brown shite right down the arm of my black jacket.

Also Falkirk might get basically relegated on Wednesday, god help us all.

Was walking down the street today and saw a massive seagull shite land right beside me and sighed in relief at not gettin a direct hit. Just arrived home and realised I walked all the way home with a big splodge of white and brown shite right down the arm of my black jacket.

Also Falkirk might get basically relegated on Wednesday, god help us all.

If its any consolation Ive been praying to allah all week for killie to get relegated, he seems to be the only deity getting things done at the moment.

f**k RIGHT OFF VOLCANCO!

It's not just petty.. someone start the HUGE f**k OF THINGS that piss you off.

I missed a trip a ski weekend the last time because of it, and I'm meant to be goign to Berlin on Thursday.

VOLCANO, BLOW YOUR PISH TOWARDS JAN MAYEN OR SOMEWHERE!

Guest The Phoenix

f**k RIGHT OFF VOLCANCO!

It's not just petty.. someone start the HUGE f**k OF THINGS that piss you off.

I missed a trip a ski weekend the last time because of it, and I'm meant to be goign to Berlin on Thursday.

VOLCANO, BLOW YOUR PISH TOWARDS JAN MAYEN OR SOMEWHERE!

^^^^^^

Eruption imminent.