Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Two t-shirts arrived for me today from Germany which I ordered a few weeks back. They got the sizes mixed up and now I have one massive oversized thing that reaches half way to my knees and one that's so tight it looks like something even Dale Winton wouldn't wear.

See this "airport closed - no planes" pish? I've not stopped all feckin day!!mad.gif

And the heating is on full blast too; it's like Dubai in the office, only without the Arabs and their camels!

See this "airport closed - no planes" pish? I've not stopped all feckin day!!mad.gif

And the heating is on full blast too; it's like Dubai in the office, only without the Arabs and their camels!

What's the ash forecast for the morn?the mother in law is supposed to be visiting and I can't be arsed-what are the chances of flight disruption?

What's the ash forecast for the morn?the mother in law is supposed to be visiting and I can't be arsed-what are the chances of flight disruption?

Latest at Glasgow is that the situation will be reviewed at 19:00 hrs tonight. Some inbound flights (PIA and Emirates) went to Manchester and the pax for the outbound were bussed down there where possible. BA, Flybe, Thomson, KLM, Continental, etc all fucked!

Best advice is to keep watching the news and checking here:

http://www.glasgowai...ght+departures/ live flight departures

http://www.glasgowairport.com/ current info screen

Prospect is not good, unless the whole of Scotland and Ireland join together, stand on the Atlantic shoreline, point to the North-West, take a huge collective breath and BLOW............really HARD!!

That might help.....sad.gif

Edited by An Sionnach

PS: Just noticed that the Glaikit Red Brigade have been at work on my 4 or 5 posts today. Keep up the good work and I trust you appreciate that this brief re-emergance saves you from trawling all my previous posts and spunking your daily allowance on them like you have been doing in my absence last week.

I am the embodiment of "Kilt"; come ye glaikit, spotty, shallow and empty youths - smother me with your onanistic red hate-juice!biggrin.gif

PS: Just noticed that the Glaikit Red Brigade have been at work on my 4 or 5 posts today. Keep up the good work and I trust you appreciate that this brief re-emergance saves you from trawling all my previous posts and spunking your daily allowance on them like you have been doing in my absence last week.

I am the embodiment of "Kilt"; come ye glaikit, spotty, shallow and empty youths - smother me with your onanistic red hate-juice!biggrin.gif

But you're no' bothered. :lol:

Guest The Phoenix

Edinburgh Airport re-opening at 7pm.....

.....f**k that, I'm awa hame! wink.gif

And what exactly has you fucking off home from Glasgow Airport got to do with Edinburgh Airport? :unsure:

I didn't realise looking for a job/apprenticeship was so stressful. I've gave up for the night before the laptop ends up scattered across the garden slabs in a million pieces.

But you're no' bothered. laugh.gif

S'right, couldn't give a f**k, mate! smile.gif If some people have nothing better to do with their time, well good luck to 'em!

And what exactly has you fucking off home from Glasgow Airport got to do with Edinburgh Airport? unsure.gif

If Edinburgh re-opens, it may get livlier around Glasgow - but I'm out of there now and will hopefully miss any fall-out. I left the night shift playing cards preparing for the evening ahead.....ph34r.gif

What kind of apprenticeship are you looking for?

I fancy Plumbing. I was thinking about engineering although after finding out that a lot of apprentice engineers got made redundant at the beginning of the credit crunch, it's sort of put me off.

I fancy Plumbing. I was thinking about engineering although after finding out that a lot of apprentice engineers got made redundant at the beginning of the credit crunch, it's sort of put me off.

Mate, a lot of apprentices in EVERY discipline were laid off because of the credit crunch, I know two plumbers who were laid off.

Just apply for as many things as you can and see what happens.

People who leave their stuff at the computers in the library, then disappear for a few hours! <_<

To be fair i'm on here, rather than continuing to study for my Paleoclimates/Quaternary exam :ph34r:

Edited by gc_smfc