Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The girlfriend is having a cow at me. Its lasted three days so far. f**k me.

"So do you want me to come stay at yours tonight or not then?"

"Well I told the boys i'd stop out for a few after you said you weren't coming. Plus in the morning i've got to be out the house at dinner so i'd hardly see you"

"Right fine"

And that conversation 20 minutes ago will result in another three days. I don't know why I bother. Still, at least I won't see her for a couple of them.

The girlfriend is having a cow at me. Its lasted three days so far. f**k me.

"So do you want me to come stay at yours tonight or not then?"

"Well I told the boys i'd stop out for a few after you said you weren't coming. Plus in the morning i've got to be out the house at dinner so i'd hardly see you"

"Right fine"

And that conversation 20 minutes ago will result in another three days. I don't know why I bother. Still, at least I won't see her for a couple of them.

I'm in the shit as well.

I'd like to but, to be fair, it hasn't been me mentioning it all the time or starting threads about it. I have merely been execising a right of reply whenever someone else does.

And as you raise the point, is there really any logic in a small group of numpties continually trawling through all my posts to mark them down when it has bugger all effect? blink.gif

This? How would you know? Could they not just be reading the forum and come across your posts. You seriously don't believe that folk only come on here to find your posts in order to give you a red dot, do you? Have a word with yourself.

Its friday night and I'm revising while watching Glee, and I'll probably be in bed by about 10. f**k's sake.

At least you're doing that. I'm so bored I'm watching Hollyoaks on 4OD. I've got no beer, no money and the weather is shit so I can't even go for a walk.

Guest The Phoenix

Right now I'd rather be working. The actual staying in isn't a problem, it's the fact I have nothing to do or watch.

You have the internet, the world is your oyster.

Guest The Phoenix

And 99% of it is w**k, or for wanking :(

Looking on the bright side, even if you only looked at the 1%, it would occupy your time for the rest of your life.