Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You might as well start preparing for a career on the dole.

I think he's doing that already, judging by his countless threads on the latest flavours of Walker's crisps, bottled milk shakes and coffee prices at Starbucks and Nero's. wink.gif

Gods, you are seriously excercised this morning!

All I know is if I don't care about something I won't post about it let alone post relentlessly about it doesn't bother me/how I don't care. I don't mind your posts Kilt but if the reputation thing doesn't bother you like you claim then surely the best course of action, in this case, is to ignore it rather than draw attention to it? Not having I go I just don't see the logic that's all.

Edited by RiG

All I know is if I don't care about something I won't post about it let alone post relentlessly about it doesn't bother me/how I don't care. I don't mind your posts Kilt but if the reputation thing doesn't bother you like you claim then surely the best course of action, in this case, is to ignore it rather than draw attention to it? Not having I go I just don't see the logic that's all.

I'd like to but, to be fair, it hasn't been me mentioning it all the time or starting threads about it. I have merely been execising a right of reply whenever someone else does.

And as you raise the point, is there really any logic in a small group of numpties continually trawling through all my posts to mark them down when it has bugger all effect? blink.gif

Complete knobs like Ron2Ron who came on P&B as a new poster,posted a really shite thread and a couple of moronic comments,then deleted all and pissed of when people started having a wee go at him.

What a total w**k

Well, no. That's not what happened.

Sorry,enlighten me ??

He's an unwanted 'repeat offender' that regularly creates alias accounts and comes on posting/attacking certain members. The mods delete his posts and threads as soon as they see them (and I assume Div deletes the accounts when he gets to it).

He's an unwanted 'repeat offender' that regularly creates alias accounts and comes on posting/attacking certain members. The mods delete his posts and threads as soon as they see them (and I assume Div deletes the accounts when he gets to it).

Ah OK.So I was right,he is a w**k ?

People complaining about not getting to vote.What the f**k had you being doing all day ? 7 till ten thats 15 hours to go to a polling place.It always happens in life if you tell 100 people to turn up at 12 about 20 of them will turn up at 5 to 12.

People complaining about not getting to vote.What the f**k had you being doing all day ? 7 till ten thats 15 hours to go to a polling place.It always happens in life if you tell 100 people to turn up at 12 about 20 of them will turn up at 5 to 12.

There was some woman complaining last night that she turned up, saw the queue, walked away, came back later, saw a queue, walked away, came back again, queued and didn't get in. Pardon me for making a stupid suggestion, but what's wrong with just taking your place in the queue to start with and getting to cast your vote? Stupid bint.

Some folk have work and other commitments. As it was I was lucky enough to get a lift home from work, so I had a quick 15 mins to pop up to the polling station before I was picked up for training otherwise I wouldnt/couldnt have voted.

Complete knobs like Ron2Ron who came on P&B as a new poster,posted a really shite thread and a couple of moronic comments,then deleted all and pissed of when people started having a wee go at him.

What a total w**k

You can't delete your own threads btw.

And as you raise the point, is there really any logic in a small group of numpties continually trawling through all my posts to mark them down when it has bugger all effect? blink.gif

No but they aren't posting how much they don't care about your posts or what you say then talking about what you are posting all the time. You profess not to care but still talk about this reputation thing ad nauseam. That is the difference between the two situations. As before, if you honestly don't care about the red dots then you wouldn't continue to mention them.

Sorry,enlighten me ??

Are you serious?

I seem to recall you missing the point a couple of weeks ago on a similar issue. At that time I thought you were joking - but you're not, are you?

Oh, my PTTGOMN - whilst driving through Falkirk about twenty minutes ago, I was on Hope Street and in the left lane approaching the traffic lights as I was going onto the B803. Some twat in a green 4x4 was in the right lane (for the A803) only to then cut across into the B803 lane and nearly sideswipe me (only me noticing and veering off to the left stopped the right side of my car taking a full dunt), so I got out the car at the next roundabout (where he was behind me) and told him exactly what he'd fucking done wrong. Arsehole. Folk who can't pick the correct lane at junctions / roundabouts do my tits in :angry:

Oh, my PTTGOMN - whilst driving through Falkirk about twenty minutes ago, I was on Hope Street and in the left lane approaching the traffic lights as I was going onto the B803. Some twat in a green 4x4 was in the right lane (for the A803) only to then cut across into the B803 lane and nearly sideswipe me (only me noticing and veering off to the left stopped the right side of my car taking a full dunt), so I got out the car at the next roundabout (where he was behind me) and told him exactly what he'd fucking done wrong. Arsehole. Folk who can't pick the correct lane at junctions / roundabouts do my tits in :angry:

I bet you were checking your mirrors first to make sure he wasn't twice the size of you.

I bet you were checking your mirrors first to make sure he wasn't twice the size of you.

Heh, I have a bad habit sometimes of jumping in without thinking. The guy was bigger than me (it was mostly all fat, though) and it wasn't until I approached the car I realised there was another guy in the back seat, but I didn't care by that point.

It wasn't until about halfway through my rant that I realised there was a baby in a car seat in the back which made me feel a bit bad, but f**k it, the guy could have caused a serious accident through his sheer negligence.

No but they aren't posting how much they don't care about your posts or what you say then talking about what you are posting all the time. You profess not to care but still talk about this reputation thing ad nauseam. That is the difference between the two situations. As before, if you honestly don't care about the red dots then you wouldn't continue to mention them.

This ^ ^ ^

Well if you will go signalling your intentions with your hands, what do you expect?