Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Supermarkets. I hate going at the best of times, but when hungover it is particularly taxing.

Also, it really boils my piss when you park in an empty car park and someone parks their car beside you in the next space. You have the whole car park to choose from FFS.

Yea i have never understood that.Some sort of herd instinct i guess.

I like going to supermarkets but only go when it's really quiet. Hate meeting people you know and then having to exchange pleasantries and then seeing them in the next aisle and having to give them an akward nod/smile. mad.gif

Emirates has just landed. The first of 9 flights to arrive in the next 20 minutes, with a total of 1,800 passengers.

Nurse, the screens please.....sad.gif

What a shame actually having to do some work for once. :P

You're safe, I'm flying into Newcastle rather than Glasgow this week.

Just had to get rid of a swallow's nest. Don't mind them but they shit everywhere so they had to go. One of the little buggers was peeping over the edge of the nest at me as I went to wreck it.

I now feel like an absolute cad of the highest order. At least I waited a couple of weeks until the little one was grown. :(

Also, it really boils my piss when you park in an empty car park and someone parks their car beside you in the next space. You have the whole car park to choose from FFS.

So do you huh.gif

Edited by JackDFC

The wean was playing up earlier so I gave her a row. Nowt wrong with i hear you say, but here's the kicker. I get told off for telling the wean off. How is that :unsure:

I should know better, when the Granparents are about, Daddy disnae matter ;)

At least she is sleeping now :)

The wean was playing up earlier so I gave her a row. Nowt wrong with i hear you say, but here's the kicker. I get told off for telling the wean off. How is that :unsure:

Just is sam, an unwritten law. :lol: I still cant say owt to my two when my mam and dad are around, and their 24 and 21 :rolleyes:

Who has the right to tell you off for giving your own kid a row? :huh:

Something is going on just now and it's either going to end in a total fuckup or be possibly the best thing to happen to me.

I don't really need to say anything but I feel it's long overdue.

Something is going on just now and it's either going to end in a total fuckup or be possibly the best thing to happen to me.

I don't really need to say anything but I feel it's long overdue.

Is it that burd from a couple of weeks agao Daz?

Is it that burd from a couple of weeks agao Daz?

It's another one, my mates sister who has a boyfriend. But it's fine because I don't think I'll do anything when I'm sober altough I will probably see her today.

It's another one, my mates sister who has a boyfriend. But it's fine because I don't think I'll do anything when I'm sober altough I will probably see her today.

Ya hoor ye tongue.gif