Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Smashed my mobile phones screen :(

Would not be so bad but I was fishing at the time and never noticed it falling out my jacket pocket as I was attempting to land a rainbow trout .

Now trying to get an old mobile charged up to make do with but I fear I amy have lost a lot of contacts from my old phone.

Would not be so bad but I was fishing at the time and never noticed it falling out my jacket pocket as I was attempting to land a rainbow trout .

Now trying to get an old mobile charged up to make do with but I fear I amy have lost a lot of contacts from my old phone.

Did you land the rainbow though?

The old phone aint taking a charge :(. Fecking troot ;)

:lol:

My step-dad's mates were away fishing a few weeks ago, and my step-dad couldn't go 'cause he was skint. I can't remember where they went, but one of the fisheries nearby burst and there was in excess of 20,000 rainbow trout swimming around freely where they were fishing. He was absolutely gutted.

What a way to have folk notice yer birthday :lol:

All the best and lots of love from The German Fa :P

Cheers sam, If there isn't lots of prezzies tomorrow morning there will be big kick offs <_<

Bloody orange walk going past work just now which means we'll get all the scummies in later. dry.gif

I could not do deliveries into a client in Wishaw today because those Neanderthals are out for a wee walk.