Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

We are getting a new suite tomorrow and can't even give away our old one even though it is in good nick and cost us £1400 only 3 years ago,Looks like land fill for it.

Are there no furniture charities near you? Fife has FurniturePlus and I'm sure there will be some close to you. Better than sending it to the tip.

Happened to my father in law,They put a marker on his credit file and now if anyone tries to apply for credit in his name they phone him.

i've called the fuzz and the credit companies concerned, so it's a waiting game now.

Gutted, we are looking for furniture for our house we are moving into. Ah well nevermind

My Grandad died today aged 92 sad.gif

sad.gif poor you, i still miss my grandad.

on further reading seems the loss of a piece of furniture was more gutting for you.

We're in the bar on the Ferry to St Malo and the 'entertainment' is making me wish I were deaf... Middle aged couple crucifying 60s and 70s Hits. Magician's up next... fucking woop.

P&B on a night out? Cool.

If he's bored on the ferry to St. Malo, just wait 'til he gets there.

I hope for his own sake he isn't planning on staying around in the town.

I was there when I was very young. It's probably for the best I can't remember anything about it.

I was there when I was very young. It's probably for the best I can't remember anything about it.

I haven't been there in quite a few years, but I remember it being incredibly dark and everything was closed...for most of the week. The oysters from the market were good though.

It was also overflowing with african men selling those monkeys with a pop out penis and fake nike rings, which I found strange since I don't really think of it as being a typical holiday destination for the folks that end up buying that kind of shite.

Why were you brushing you teeth over the toilet :huh:

I wasn't! I was brushing my teeth over the sink, beside the toilet, and then, when I finished, I put my toothbrush back on the top of the high cupboard (I'm fucking paranoid about other people using my toothbrush), but it overbalanced, fell off, and landed square in the toilet. :: Sigh ::