Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

An hour and a half to do a 20 minute journey today because of the knuckle dragging bigoted fuckwits marching through the city. f**k off and play your music in a park or somewhere instead of inconveniencing people going about their daily business.

Also, the amount of absolutely bladdered arseholes, who probably don't even have a clue what the marches are about, in Rangers tops, is embarrassing.

In particular, one couple, the woman who could barely stand up, absolutely trollied and staggering all over the place, as her 'man' pushed a pram with a tiny baby inside. They should have the kid taken off them and be sterilised for getting into that nick whilst being responsible for a baby.

Fucking scumbags the lot of them.

It does attract the absolute dregs of society and for the most part they are Rangers 'fans'. Not that should be a surprise to anyone becuse the vast majority of Old Firm fans are complete and utter c***s.

My dad was going to put a large amount of money on Holland to win the World Cup at 16-1 but me and his friends managed to talk him out of it, he is not best pleased at the moment. He also said if it came off I would have got a bit, I really hope they lose. sad.gif

My dad was going to put a large amount of money on Holland to win the World Cup at 16-1 but me and his friends managed to talk him out of it, he is not best pleased at the moment. He also said if it came off I would have got a bit, I really hope they lose. sad.gif

My dad stuck Germany on the day the tournament started at 14/1. Fucking pussy only put £2 on it though.

I had a really vivid dream last night where the pharmacy on the corner of the building opposite me had been replaced by a kebab shop/pizzeria. When I woke up I ran to my window like an excited child only to find it was still the same old place with the pensioners shuffling in for their nappies and cough medicine :(