Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Since I lost 25lbs the little ability I had to hold my drink has completely disappeared. sad.gif

:lol: What ability? Last time I drank with you, you spewed your ringer all over some wee lassie at Cappielow after about 5 Buds! :P

laugh.gif What ability? Last time I drank with you, you spewed your ringer all over some wee lassie at Cappielow after about 5 Buds! tongue.gif

I said little. It takes even less now so if I phone you and say I'm in Aberdeen it's best if you make an excuse.

I said little.  It takes even less now so if I phone you and say I'm in Aberdeen it's best if you make an excuse.

:lol: Ace. If you do find yourself up this way gimme a text, maybe you'll get a trip to Pittodrie in the cup ;)

We are getting a new suite tomorrow and can't even give away our old one even though it is in good nick and cost us £1400 only 3 years ago,Looks like land fill for it.

Whats it like Keith? I'm sure someone on here could give it a good home.

laugh.gif Ace. If you do find yourself up this way gimme a text, maybe you'll get a trip to Pittodrie in the cup wink.gif

Maybe we'll get you and we'll beat you like we should have the last two times. Jammy barstewards.

Whats it like Keith? I'm sure someone on here could give it a good home.

Can't get the pics to upload,But it is green cloth and comfy as feck,Hence i fell asleep on it watching the Brazil v Holland game the other day :D

We got it from DFS and i am suprised no one wants it.

Maybe we'll get you and we'll beat you like we should have the last two times.  Jammy barstewards.

No-one likes a sore loser mate :P

Can't get the pics to upload,But it is green cloth and comfy as feck,Hence i fell asleep on it watching the Brazil v Holland game the other day :D

We got it from DFS and i am suprised no one wants it.

I'll ask about see if anyone I know is moving or could do with a new suite. Is it just a sofa, 2 piece etc?

3 seater and 2 chairs,Need it gone asap as it is in the back hall and blocking the back door.

Thats such bad timing! I'm almost definitely moving house in a couple of weeks, and I could well be in an unfurnished house for all I know. Sadly though, I can't take it now. :(

No-one likes a sore loser mate tongue.gif

I'll ask about see if anyone I know is moving or could do with a new suite. Is it just a sofa, 2 piece etc?

Not even going to justify that with a response. You know fine well. mad.gif

Is their nowhere you could store it mate as i really don't want to send it to the tip.

I don't even know for sure yet whether it will be a furnished or unfurnished place. I just don't have room for it I'm afraid! If I knew for sure where I was going to be living and when, then I'd claim it in a flash! :(

iTunes and Amazon finally added my releases to their catalogue. This should be a RTBC but iTunes have messed up the release date, album name and artwork of one of them while Amazon have screwed up the album name and artwork of another. I suppose I'll have to get ready for another 8 weeks where they pull the tracks just to change something I could do in a minute.