Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

On a similar note, I absolutely cannot stand Arjen Robben.

A face you'd never tire of punching and a cheating, antagonising little c**t to boot.

I've taken a particular dislike to Emile Heskey. I've never really liked him. I'll usually throw a few words of disdain at Match of the Day when Martin O'Neill brings him off the bench. The World Cup, however, has just completely ignited my hatred for the fat p***k. I feel like Javier Zanetti does when he looks at Argentina's defence. "I'm better than him!".

He's fucking woeful. He's an effective target man in as much as he's a fucking massive target, and it's hard not to find a pass to him when his arse is the same size as the entire Japan squad. He's got the pace, agility, first touch and close control of a semi-detached.

He's so bad, that in a squad of 23 men, he was given the shirt number 24.

Most of this also applies to Dozy Altidore, who's just the American Emile Heskey.

I love Landy Donovan though. I don't know why. I just do.

Maybe I'm racist.

Edited by Dunc

I've taken a particular dislike to Emile Heskey. I've never really liked him. I'll usually throw a few words of disdain at Match of the Day when Martin O'Neill brings him off the bench. The World Cup, however, has just completely ignited my hatred for the fat p***k. I feel like Javier Zanetti does when he looks at Argentina's defence. "I'm better than him!".

He's fucking woeful. He's an effective target man in as much as he's a fucking massive target, and it's hard not to find a pass to him when his arse is the same size as the entire Japan squad. He's got the pace, agility, first touch and close control of a semi-detached.

He's so bad, that in a squad of 23 men, he was given the shirt number 24.

Most of this also applies to Dozy Altidore, who's just the American Emile Heskey.

I love Landy Donovan though. I don't know why. I just do.

Maybe I'm racist.

There's definitely a trend there Dunc.

I fear for oor Gregory if he blasts a shot over the bar this season.

Just saw an old junkie guy shout dogs abuse at a young Romany girl begging outside Central Station in Glasgow about how she should "get a job or go back home", then saw the orange marches - really made me feel sick inside.

Edited by YOGI IS GOD

The amount of shit I have to endure on the tele when my daughter comes to stay with me. Mainly the Disney Channel.

Hannah Montanah, Sweet life on Deck and The Wizards of Waverly Place.

No wonder our children are being Americanised :(

The amount of shit I have to endure on the tele when my daughter comes to stay with me. Mainly the Disney Channel.

Hannah Montanah, Sweet life on Deck and The Wizards of Waverly Place.

No wonder our children are being Americanised :(

Bugger off to the pub.