Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is there anything in life that makes you just sigh with despair more than dropping your toothbrush down an unflushed toilet? I'd just bought it as well. :(

I can only assume your bird has never caught you wanking over a picture of her maw in her wedding dress?

*sigh*

Ha! What a guy.

sadly i didn't share your acceptance of his actions at the time and he was swiftly booted out. i should have expected something, however, as he claims his life ambition is to get so drunk that he shits himself.

sadly i didn't share your acceptance of his actions at the time and he was swiftly booted out. i should have expected something, however, as he claims his life ambition is to get so drunk that he shits himself.

Doesn't sound like the type of guy I'd like to be friends with, to be honest. Each to their own though, I suppose.

Probably because last time it was someone elses stairs he was pishing on.

Shite in his pillowcase.

I have to admit that I've done shit to other people's houses when I was in my teens and partying but I'd go fucking ballistic if it happened in my house.

I even get raging if folk spill anything in my gaff.

I have to admit that I've done shit to other people's houses when I was in my teens and partying but I'd go fucking ballistic if it happened in my house.

I even get raging if folk spill anything in my gaff.

laugh.gif another guy spilled half a bottle of wine on the cream carpet. maw and paw will not be pleased.

Worst one I ever had was Buckfast in the fishbowl, amazingly that fish is still alive to this day - a whole 6 years ago.

I remember sitting on your stairs with Neilly while we shared a cigar ( :blink: ) as we watched the general carnage unfold that evening. There was just too much of it to even bother trying to stop individual incidents.