Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Workmates. They're all really nice and that but I just wonder what some of them do when they're in. :huh:

I work part time and worked 9-5 yesterday. Got a load of new stock in which I finished processing at 4.50pm, I took it downstairs for the folk working the 5-8 shift to put away. Nights are normally very quiet and I'd done all the stuff that there was to do upstairs.

Came in at 1pm today and the bloody things were still lying there waiting to be put by so that would be 6.5 hours they'd been lying for. I always make an effort to put all the stuff away that has came in in for the next person going on the desk but don't think I'll bother any more.

Edited by Ceratogyrus

Its hard going we her, hurts her daughter "my wife" so badly yet we have to keep the peace for the kids sake, looks very so likely they will all get put into care however. Find out in August. sad.gif

Your kids are going to get put into care before of your mother-in-law? I must have missed a thread about this.............

:lol: No. She is finding it tough that her brothers and sisters maye get put into care.

Go and play we your brother

My brother was killed by a kiwi fruit on his second birthday.*

*This isn't true because I'm not so insecure that I feel the need to share every intimate detail of my private life on the internet.

Guest The Phoenix

The apartments should be on TV,Holidays from hell <_<

Marketed in Thomas Cook Familes brochure but it was far from that.

Compensation claim on the way.

Compensation claim on the way.

Indeed it is,The apartments themselves were also very poor with rust in the fridge and microwave and just basicly very very por,We were offered a move to another hotel on our 2nd last night but they wanted me to pay £120 :huh:

Thank heaven for digital cameras as i took upwards of 40 pictures to take up with Thomas Cook.

The apartments should be on TV,Holidays from hell <_<

Marketed in Thomas Cook Familes brochure but it was far from that.

Shite when your holiday is ruined like that.

We've booked up for Tenerife in September. We read the reviews of the hotel after we booked, and it doesn't sound that great.

Still better than the Strathclyde IKEA, I suppose.

Shite when your holiday is ruined like that.

We've booked up for Tenerife in September. We read the reviews of the hotel after we booked, and it doesn't sound that great.

Still better than the Strathclyde IKEA, I suppose.

If youre away on a lads holiday it doesnt really matter what nick the hotel is in as long as your bags will be safe there.

My hotel in Ibiza last year was a total flea pit with no air con but I only stayed there 2 nights out of the week.