Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Tesco home delivery service. I got a text this morning confirming that my shopping would be delivered between 11am and 1pm today,11am past,nothing,1pm passes nothing...I call them up to ask what was going on,only to be told that they would have to call me back as they have to call some other person to find out what is going on. That was half an hour ago.

Not only that but on the confirmation email for the order it says that the shopping has been delivered. :angry:

Use Asda ;)

Ours was booked for between 10 and 12 today and arrived just after 11 :D

Guest The Phoenix

Use Asda ;)

What the hell are you doing online?

You should be in the kitchen getting the beer out of the fridge for your hard working husband. :P

Clive Tyldesley. Brazil score a sweet goal to make it 2-0 and all he wants to talk about is how the English linesman got an offside decision correct.

You're out Clive, fucking deal with it!

Not to mention how he described their first goal as "A English British style Goal"

Sad state of affairs when he starts grasping at such straws

Not to mention how he described their first goal as "A English British style Goal"

Sad state of affairs when he starts grasping at such straws

He's right about that as it happens. No team outside the British Isles has ever scored with a header from a corner - FACT.

tweaked my hamstring tonight, not enough to stop me finishing a match but its tightened up now. I iced it up when I got home so hopefully it will be ok. Thats the first muscle injury I've had in years so I'm hoping it's nothing much. It isn't a tear or I'd have collapsed in a heap probably but it was still annoying.

tweaked my hamstring tonight, not enough to stop me finishing a match but its tightened up now. I iced it up when I got home so hopefully it will be ok. Thats the first muscle injury I've had in years so I'm hoping it's nothing much. It isn't a tear or I'd have collapsed in a heap probably but it was still annoying.

Its an age thing mate,it comes to us all,the last time tried to chase a bus in Edinburgh i nearly expired,the driver stopped,i think he felt sorry for me.

Edited by capybara

Use Asda ;)

I called them back after an hour and a half of them not calling me back,they still don't have a clue what went wrong. :blink: Still no shopping,but we will get a £20 voucher from Tesco.

The funny thing is we went down to Tesco to get something for tea,and when we where coming back up we saw a Tesco delivery van going up the road. :lol:

Its an age thing mate,it comes to us all,the last time tried to chase a bus in Edinburgh i nearly expired,the driver stopped,i think he felt sorry for me.

It's definitely an age thing! It is fine this morning thankfully, I just overstretched playing a shot at the squash last night. My front foot slipped a little bit and thats what caused it.

Correct, tell her to f**k off to Asda tongue.gif

Use Asda wink.gif

ph34r.gif

Oh and last night's game ruined by constant references to the English referee Clive Webb making good decisions, the English Assistant referees making good decisions and the "British" style headed goal.

Yes, I know it's already been mentioned, but I was fúcking raging at Clive Tyldesley as well!mad.gif Cúnt!dry.gif

ph34r.gif

Oh and last night's game ruined by constant references to the English referee Clive Webb making good decisions, the English Assistant referees making good decisions and the "British" style headed goal.

Yes, I know it's already been mentioned, but I was fúcking raging at Clive Tyldesley as well!mad.gif Cúnt!dry.gif

Who's Clive Webb? :P

The amount of fucking drivel SAAS require just to say 'same money again please' at the end. Expecting a mandatory field on how many blades of grass there are in the garden on page 20-whatever.

The amount of fucking drivel SAAS require just to say 'same money again please' at the end. Expecting a mandatory field on how many blades of grass there are in the garden on page 20-whatever.

Guessing this is for the assessed loan?

I just apply for fees, and it's a 5 minute job tops.

I just apply for fees, and it's a 5 minute job tops.

"Dear Bank of Mum and Dad,

I would like to have more money please as I have a huge electricity bill and internet connection charges to pay.

I promise to leave home before I'm 30 if you pay me this.

Love,

Your little cherub"

ph34r.gif

I would like to have more money please as I have a huge electricity bill and internet connection charges to pay.

I promise to leave home before I'm 30 if you pay me this.

Love,

Your little cherub"

ph34r.gif

In light of your occupancy of a manse, I would like to extend my gratitude for having the foresight to maintain an interest in the property market before, during and after my time at University. Your prudence means that you will, no doubt, have a home to which you can retire and in the interim, it reduces overheads by negating otherwise necessary rent during my education. I will, naturally, return the favour by taking it upon myself to ensure a healthy return by means of finding a lodger, so as to render myself as closely to financial self-sufficiency as possible, placing no further burden on yourselves than if I were to have remained in Aberdeen for my tertiary education.

Praise our hypothetical Abrahamic God for bestowing such intelligent financial consciousness upon our wonderful family.

Yours,

He with the Pewter Spoon in his mouth"