Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I get mouth ulcers when I eat fruit. I had fruit with lunch yesterday and was almost immediately feeling mouth ulcers, now 24 hours on they're becoming a right pain in the mouth. I've got at least 2 on my tongue and around 3 on the lining of my mouth/inside of my lips. Added to that I also have fruit with me for lunch again today (I'm on a bit of a health kick after I took a weeks holiday last week and spent the whole week drinking and eating crap). I used to only get the mouth ulcers when I ate bananas or pineapple (my 2 favourite fruits), but now I seem to get them when I eat any fruit.

Guest The Phoenix

I start Jury Duty tomorrow and it's come at a really bad time.

Phone up in the morning and tell them you are feeling terrible.

They will excuse you from duty - guaranteed.

I start Jury Duty tomorrow and it's come at a really bad time.

I got called up for it a few years ago. Total waste of a week, spend all your time waiting and then don't get picked and get sent home and told you're on standby, this happened from Monday until Thursday, when I was finally discharged.

Vodafone trying to shaft thier customers by giving out a firmware update to bloat our phones with their crap instead of giving us the HTC update that everyone been waiting on.............sneaky b@stards.