Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Job offer being withdrawn

To say im angry doesnt even cover it.

Im now fecked for getting a job at either of perths 2 biggest employers.

Think its very unfair too so gonna take stuff into job centre n see what they think about it :(

Basically cause they only just found out i got sacked from my last job.

I applied online and told them there, then when i phoned and got asked to send in my CV i did

I had interview and they never asked why i left

And i did some disclosure work history sorta thing after job offer was made and put down that i was sacked on that too.

But cause it wasnt on my CV nor did i tell them at interview, they say i witheld info from them.

Only reason they found out, is apparently my application that i did about 3 weeks ago, has only just shown up.

Basically cause they only just found out i got sacked from my last job.

I applied online and told them there, then when i phoned and got asked to send in my CV i did

I had interview and they never asked why i left

And i did some disclosure work history sorta thing after job offer was made and put down that i was sacked on that too.

But cause it wasnt on my CV nor did i tell them at interview, they say i witheld info from them.

Only reason they found out, is apparently my application that i did about 3 weeks ago, has only just shown up.

What were you sacked for? Is it something that would cause them to steer clear of you, or is it simply being sacked at all that's nobbled you?

When you're trying to get a bus which is at a bus-stop on the other side of a road which you can't cross because of traffic and you see it slowly pull away like in slow motion, FFFFUUUUUUU!

Edited by YOGI IS GOD

Guest The Phoenix

When you're trying to get a bus which is at a bus-stop on the other side of a road which you can't cross because of traffic and you see it slowly pull away like in slow motion, FFFFUUUUUUU!

Only counts as a PTTGOYN if the bus driver has the middle digit of his right hand pointing skywards in your direction.

Found out at the Doc's today that what I thought was actually a bad ear infection in both ears is actually perforated ear drums from scuba diving on holiday, one of which is now a bit infected. :(

Did he write it down for you? :unsure:;)

Mine reason is that my knee's keep "locking". Bloody painfull :(

While I was walking to work this morning, coming in my direction on the other side of the road was a woman walking her dog, who had some rubbish in her hand that she put over someone's fence into their garden.

I shouted over to her that she could have held onto it until finding a bin, and she said back that it was the council's fault for not providing any bins.

When I pointed out that there was a bin not thirty yards behind her (and another one over on my side of the road), she became all flustered and walked away mumbling.

I know it's petty, but it really pissed me off. What a manky tramp.

While I was walking to work this morning, coming in my direction on the other side of the road was a woman walking her dog, who had some rubbish in her hand that she put over someone's fence into their garden.

I shouted over to her that she could have held onto it until finding a bin, and she said back that it was the council's fault for not providing any bins.

When I pointed out that there was a bin not thirty yards behind her (and another one over on my side of the road), she became all flustered and walked away mumbling.

I know it's petty, but it really pissed me off. What a manky tramp.

not that you're wrong. and well done, but do you go about morally correcting the great unwashed a lot? it seems quite a dangerous approach to me!

Made up a nice picnic and set off in the sun with my wife and kids looking forward to a long walk and a seat on the coast for lunch, got on the road leading to the lighthouse and the heavens opened, found some shelter and waited and waited. We finally decided that nothing was doing and made for home and a picnic on the livingroom carpet. The sun is currently battering in the livingroom window, it's like god bearing his arse to us.