Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I don't understand why people are moaning about the tatics used tonight. Ask any Scotland fan and they would have took your hand off if offered a point away to the Czech Republic. The goal we conceded came from a corner, which was nothing to do with our formation. Levein's only fault tonight was not introducing Miller as soon as we went behind. Otherwise, he got it spot on.

Was out in the car earlier and near my house the road narrows and only 1 car can pass at a time, As their was a Astra hurtling towards me i pulled in and allowed him to pass only for absolutely no recognitiondry.gif

1 look at the chap driving and the guy is 1 of them that should walk around with knob tattooed on him, a complete arse of a guy

Was out in the car earlier and near my house the road narrows and only 1 car can pass at a time, As their was a Astra hurtling towards me i pulled in and allowed him to pass only for absolutely no recognitiondry.gif

1 look at the chap driving and the guy is 1 of them that should walk around with knob tattooed on him, a complete arse of a guy

'No think you're being a wee bit precious because someone didn't give you a wee wave for letting them past?

I don't understand why people are moaning about the tatics used tonight. Ask any Scotland fan and they would have took your hand off if offered a point away to the Czech Republic. The goal we conceded came from a corner, which was nothing to do with our formation. Levein's only fault tonight was not introducing Miller as soon as we went behind. Otherwise, he got it spot on.

With all the respect in the world, that's nonsense.

By all means, if you really, really have to, then go 4-5-1 and sit deep and try to play out a 0-0, but foregoing strikers altogether and playing a 4-6-0 is a complete middle finger up to the entire sport. I'm not a massive Scotland fan, and certainly I wouldn't travel abroad to watch them play, but had I been at the game tonight, I would've been absolutely furious.

Accepting that you'd be outclassed in an all-out attacking game is fine, but completely abandoning all hope of attacking before a ball is even kicked is shameful, especially against a fairly average team such as the Czech Republic.

Any team that plays without strikers should be roundly shunned by everyone, no matter who it is or who they're playing.

With all the respect in the world, that's nonsense.

By all means, if you really, really have to, then go 4-5-1 and sit deep and try to play out a 0-0, but foregoing strikers altogether and playing a 4-6-0 is a complete middle finger up to the entire sport. I'm not a massive Scotland fan, and certainly I wouldn't travel abroad to watch them play, but had I been at the game tonight, I would've been absolutely furious.

Accepting that you'd be outclassed in an all-out attacking game is fine, but completely abandoning all hope of attacking before a ball is even kicked is shameful, especially against a fairly average team such as the Czech Republic.

Any team that plays without strikers should be roundly shunned by everyone, no matter who it is or who they're playing.

This.

I mean people might say that Rangers play "anti football", but when Rangers play it, the defence is well drilled and rarely caught out, the midfield is disciplined, and the one man up front receives some support at at least takes the pressure off the defence to try and snatch something. Scotland tonight were poor at the back, McGregor was far, far busier than he usually is for Rangers, the midfield didn't hold on to the ball at all, didn't protect the defence, and didn't support any attacks, and there was nobody up front at all.

This meant that whenever we desperately hoofed the ball up the pitch, it usually came straight back at us, whereupon we had to desperately hoof it out again. It was a joke. For the record, I've seen Portugal play without strikers, but they play attacking wingers and get up the field. We were poorly laid out and our tactics were wrong.

We are a small nation, but this numpty is making us look smaller, how can ye play absolutely nobody upfront ? the guys heed is ruined, he will likely be sacked once the other 9 points we need are unachievable.

He played a formation last night that the likes of Luxembourg and San Marino don't even play.

Fuckin disgrace of a man

This.

I mean people might say that Rangers play "anti football", but when Rangers play it, the defence is well drilled and rarely caught out, the midfield is disciplined, and the one man up front receives some support at at least takes the pressure off the defence to try and snatch something. Scotland tonight were poor at the back, McGregor was far, far busier than he usually is for Rangers, the midfield didn't hold on to the ball at all, didn't protect the defence, and didn't support any attacks, and there was nobody up front at all.

This meant that whenever we desperately hoofed the ball up the pitch, it usually came straight back at us, whereupon we had to desperately hoof it out again. It was a joke. For the record, I've seen Portugal play without strikers, but they play attacking wingers and get up the field. We were poorly laid out and our tactics were wrong.

Agreed, what Scotland played last night in no way resembled what Rangers do. Rangers actually manage to hold on to the ball and draw fouls, resulting in at the very least set piece opportunities. Man Utd barely had a chance at Old Trafford whereas the Czechs had numerous chances last night. It's just depressing to be honest.

Every time I want to pause this film on my laptop I have to put down my coffee as the 'Fn' button and the pause button are about a foot apart so I can't press both at the same time using one hand.

@WILLIEA: I read that as Vincent Price... every movement is exquisite agony to me. :D

Guest The Phoenix

Every time I want to pause this film on my laptop I have to put down my coffee as the 'Fn' button and the pause button are about a foot apart so I can't press both at the same time using one hand.

:lol:

That epitomises what this thread is all about.

This!

I've recently went from a laptop that had all the "media functions" and the volume control just above the keyboard to one that has them on existing buttons, using "Fn". It's so fecking awkward just to turn the volume down or skip a track.

This is not the convenient 21st century that I was promised.

After being directed to 'The Biggest Pimple in the World' YouTube video a few months ago (:green), every time eat something with tomato sauce, it somehow reminds me of this video :thumbsdown

Edited by .3.

@WILLIEA: I read that as Vincent Price... every movement is exquisite agony to me. :D

Nay function lock button?