Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Noel Fielding.

1. You're not a comedian. Why are you appearing on a stand up show?

2. Why do you dress like a vagina? What's with the cape/vampire/skinny jeans look. You look horrendous. Just stop.

3. f**k off. And f**k off a bit further.

:angry:

i like him :ph34r:

Watching Coldplay at TITP on the telly at the moment.

Up there with one of the gayest things I've ever seen.

Edit: Agree about Noel Fielding. I'd like to put an end to that man.

IS top of the pops still going?

IS top of the pops still going?

Don't think so. This is much gayer than TOTP though.

Coldplay have now fucked off and the crowd appear to be begging them to come back on to do "Viva la vida" (gay as f**k).

Having to sleep on the couch due to looking after a dog for someone. The dog itself is great and brilliant for walks , playing with the wean etc but it can't stand to be left on its own. It is always barking , crying, scratching etc. Now I love dogs, but when it deprives me of getting a good nights kip, I have to draw the line.

Having to sleep on the couch due to looking after a dog for someone. The dog itself is great and brilliant for walks , playing with the wean etc but it can't stand to be left on its own. It is always barking , crying, scratching etc. Now I love dogs, but when it deprives me of getting a good nights kip, I have to draw the line.

When i started to read that i thought you gave the dog your bed :lol:

;)

Thing is, its sleeping now but as soon as i move to get a drink, go fir a piss, have a smoke, the dug thinks its party time.

Sounds a bit like you've pulled :P

I put my drinks glass behind the laptop. I forgot about it, opened up the laptop, and hit the glass. Glass and Coca Cola everywhere. <_<

My laptop is crap, I want a new one so have tried to stage an elaborate 'accident' to claim one on the contents insurance

Hint, next time use Irn Bru. That stuff eats through electrical equipment like Alien blood.

My PTTGOYN, trying to source a couple of replacement parts to fix an oil filled radiator. Cheapest I can find is $70, I can buy a new bloody radiator for a few dollars more! <_<

Edited by Swarley

My laptop is crap, I want a new one so have tried to stage an elaborate 'accident' to claim one on the contents insurance

Hint, next time use Irn Bru. That stuff eats through electrical equipment like Alien blood.

I'll try that next time I decide to be a fanny.

I'm lucky it only went over an extension plug that didn't have anything in it. The wires down the back of the table are for my laptop and my ext. hard-drive, so I'd be fucked if it went over them. I don't know why I put it there on the first place...