Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I used to go to a horrible old BT training centre down at a place called Stone. The accomodation was ancient and every room had a sink and a communal toilet on the landing. One of the first bits of advice I was given as an apprentice going down was "don't use the sink in your room".

The second bit of advice was that under the bottom drawer in every room was usually some Willie Thorn.

Oh, you're actually in Poland? The description of your street made me think you were in Gorgie.

Yes I'm in poland. except the lack of tynecastle Gorgie exactly like Poland in every way. We've all heard of how women from Gorgie are the sexiest in the world :lol:

Yes I'm in poland. except the lack of tynecastle Gorgie exactly like Poland in every way. We've all heard of how women from Gorgie are the sexiest in the world :lol:

Would you mind if I PM'd you for some advice?

I used to go to a horrible old BT training centre down at a place called Stone. The accomodation was ancient and every room had a sink and a communal toilet on the landing. One of the first bits of advice I was given as an apprentice going down was "don't use the sink in your room".

The second bit of advice was that under the bottom drawer in every room was usually some Willie Thorn.

My 'friend' is a bit thick and doesn't know what you mean by Willie thorn.could you enlighten him please.he says thanks in advance

My 'friend' is a bit thick and doesn't know what you mean by Willie thorn.could you enlighten him please.he says thanks in advance

Quorn. It was a vegetarian friendly training centre.

Ignore my last post. That's what it was. It was a Linda McCartney concentration camp.

Pandas. If you can't be arsed shagging when you've only got 2 days to reproduce then you kind of deserve to be facing extinction given the way nature and evolution tend to work regardless of what nasty humans are up to.

Pandas. If you can't be arsed shagging when you've only got 2 days to reproduce then you kind of deserve to be facing extinction given the way nature and evolution tend to work regardless of what nasty humans are up to.

Their mating habits are a bizarre failure of evolution. The females are only in season for less than a week every year, yet in the wild the males and females live in separate habitats so the chances of them bumping into each other is unlikely. Then when you put them together in captivity they refuse to shag because they don't like people watching them (honestly, that's not a joke).

That "captain" Morgan spiced advert with the shitty dub over, and c**t who still go around wearing Campus hoodies, they deserve a unannounced punch to the back of the head

2 things

1) my friends and I are going down to Manchester, so they set up a group on whatsapp for us to discuss everything. However this morning I awake to 200 messages sent, all saying stuff such as

"Bets today" "don't put him on" and it's all between 2 people. Send the messages between each other for f**k sake.

2) the weather