Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sainsburys self checkout machines: When you've got special offer goods scanned through but it only shows the rightfully reduced total price after you've hit the Cash button.

Could be worse though, could be the Morrisons ones. As easily broken as Celtic fans are offended.

Sainsburys self checkout machines: When you've got special offer goods scanned through but it only shows the rightfully reduced total price after you've hit the Cash button.

I agree. It makes it 2 buttons press away, from having a quick check that all the offers have been taken off, before you pay. Should be deducted before pressing the payment button IMO.

They overcharge?

What you can get in krakow for 25-30quid is a stunning 20 something year old girl. these women could charge 1zloty and it would be too much.

Maybe they take their teeth out for extra :D

Bursting for a whizz and the toilets in use. Has been for around 10 minutes. Seriously contemplating pissing I. The sink.

Well,did you?pissing in the sink kills 2 birds with 1 stone-you can rinse the dishes at the same time.a cowdenbeath dishwasher,I believe It's called

Oh, you're actually in Poland? The description of your street made me think you were in Gorgie.

If you've seen the amount of polish shops on gorgie road, you wouldn't really know the difference TBH