Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Off to India on Sunday for a couple of weeks. Yesterday I was thinking this was a RTBC, but now I just cant really be arsed with it.

Mozza'

Gonna get some decent curry recipes to share when yir oot there.....? The Local Curry shops are dire these days.. :(

Edited by broon-loon

I can't do a link just now but the Sunday Mail, on line, has a touching, heartfelt article about Wilko Johnson. He was in Dr Feelgood, one of the best bands ever and he's got terminal cancer. They've included photo of the band..............after he'd left and been replaced.

Eta. They've noticed and taken it out now.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

People who take trolleys to the self check out.

This is a real pet hate of mine. Especially when they do it to let their 6 year old daughter scan everything as slowly as possible.This always seems to happen at Tesco in Haddington. One of these days ill confront such a shopper. There should be a big 'Baskets Only' sign to ward off these fuckers.

Edited by Enigma

<br />People who think that when they are driving on a motorway they can have their full beam on if there are no cars on their side.<br />

<br /><br />What, exactly, is the problem with that? If there is no one on the other side then surely it is safer to have greater visibility? Much like single carriage, when you see other lights you just flick then off and there's no problem.<br /><br />

<br /><br />What, exactly, is the problem with that? If there is no one on the other side then surely it is safer to have greater visibility? Much like single carriage, when you see other lights you just flick then off and there's no problem.<br /><br />

The problem is folk who don't flick them off.

Doctor's office opens at 8.30. I have been calling since 8.29. I finally got through at 8.48 only to be told that all appointments have gone and since the surgery operates on a ridiculous system whereby you cannot make an appointment in advance and are only able to call on the day then I will need to go through the whole thing again tomorrow, and miss time from work as a result, unless they are able to squeeze me in as a cancellation at some point today, which means sitting all day waiting by the phone on the off chance they call, again missing time off work.

Why make it so inconvenient?

Doctor's office opens at 8.30. I have been calling since 8.29. I finally got through at 8.48 only to be told that all appointments have gone and since the surgery operates on a ridiculous system whereby you cannot make an appointment in advance and are only able to call on the day then I will need to go through the whole thing again tomorrow, and miss time from work as a result, unless they are able to squeeze me in as a cancellation at some point today, which means sitting all day waiting by the phone on the off chance they call, again missing time off work.

Say it's an emergency

This is a pain in the butt. My GP in Dumfries was great, it was easy to arrange an appointment that suited both partys.

Since moving here the local surgery operates a system as yo describe. It's useless.

As for the suggestion of claiming it's an emergency, you would just be directed to NHS 24