Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Woucher adverts - all of them. Nothing would make me say it as it is not a real word.

and

That wee p***k down in London that hangs around outside the Courts etc, with his sheet of paper/banner about Radioactivity – he’s there every bloody day, does he not have a job to go to.
Just wanders about looking for a TV person being interviewed then stands behind them, or walks behind someone going into court – seen him a few times at Jeremy hunnhhhe’s (can’t spell it) wifes trial.
Wish someone would punch him or set his feckin’ sign on fire.

Edited by MacDuffman

I probably should, but I'm really pissed off with my bosses attitude to the whole thing. She's well aware of the problem but just upretends it's not happening.

Anyway, I'm leaving in a few weeks time so it won't be my problem then.

You'd be aswell doing it yourself because when your boss gets fed up listening to you whining about it, she's going to tell stinky that you've been telling everybody that they're reeking and in need of a hose down :lol:

Woucher adverts - all of them. Nothing would make me say it as it is not a real word.

and

That wee p***k down in London that hangs around outside the Courts etc, with his sheet of paper/banner about Radioactivity – he’s there every bloody day, does he not have a job to go to.
Just wanders about looking for a TV person being interviewed then stands behind them, or walks behind someone going into court – seen him a few times at Jeremy hunnhhhe’s (can’t spell it) wifes trial.
Wish someone would punch him or set his feckin’ sign on fire.

Aye I've noticed him too.

Attention seeking wee c*nt

Was up in Edinburgh on Sunday and the place fucking stinks. Apparently it's cause of a brewery but it literally made me feel sick how horrible the smell of the place was.

I noticed a funny smell about Tynecastle on saturday. Wonder if that's what it was

(P.s. smart arse Hibs fans, it wasn't the Hearts fans)

FirstBus are completely changing everything in the Glasgow area. Changing routes, numbers (even merging some), timetables and scrapping some services altogether. Pain in the arse. They've changed the name of it all to SimpliCITY. How fucking far from the truth.

FirstBus are completely changing everything in the Glasgow area. Changing routes, numbers (even merging some), timetables and scrapping some services altogether. Pain in the arse. They've changed the name of it all to SimpliCITY. How fucking far from the truth.

It'll all be taken over by McGills soon enough. Then every journey you make will be adding to the Ton's transfer warchest. 8)

I've just had a gander through the proposals on their website - there's a heck of a lot happening all at the same time. They'd be better phasing that kind of thing in slowly otherwise there's gonna be a LOT of confused old folk standing at the bus stop wandering how the f**k they get anywhere. Just as well that The Phoenix doesn't live in Glasgow...

I've just had a gander through the proposals on their website - there's a heck of a lot happening all at the same time. They'd be better phasing that kind of thing in slowly otherwise there's gonna be a LOT of confused old folk standing at the bus stop wandering how the f**k they get anywhere. Just as well that The Phoenix doesn't live in Glasgow...

Nah don't mess about with change, if you've got an end-goal in sight it's less painful in the long-term to go straight to it. Then you only have to re-educate once.

A poorer service for a higher cost, no doubt. :thumbsdown

I miss the big orange corpy busses. :P

Glasgow's not the same place it used to be, man

:lol: I do miss them also, stuck out like a sore thumb. same with the bright orange trains! and even now they are getting rid of the orange subway trains

It's not the same place :(

People who pull out of football at the very last minute with no valid reason other than they cant be bothered.

Other people who "need more notice" when the game isnt for another two hours and they dont actually have any plans. Need more notice for what? to get geared up to play 7's?

People who pull out of football at the very last minute with no valid reason other than they cant be bothered.

Other people who "need more notice" when the game isnt for another two hours and they dont actually have any plans. Need more notice for what? to get geared up to play 7's?

Yeah extremely frustrating that one, especially if you're the one who organises it, which used to always be me before I moved to Glasgow.