Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Students standing about on the pavements of Byres Road talking pish and blocking the way of pedestrians, when there is a big university up the hill they could talk in or a plethora of pubs and coffee shops on Byres Road.

I can understand why you're angered by this. Imagine standing on a pavement; the audacity of students never ceases to amaze me. :angry:

TV providers. Sky is the only one available in my area, but they cost a fucking fortune. Virgin are so much cheaper, as are the options from BT and Talk Talk, but none are available. Frustrating.

We pay £77 a month for Virgin (TV, Broadband, and Calls) but we don't get sports or movies. It's shite.

We moved back to Virgin after our Sky deal ran out and thought it was the exact same package until I realised you don't get any of the Sky Sports channels in HD. It is indeed shite.

Moving back to Sky when our Virgin contract runs out in June.

I have to sacrifice my Sunday to go for an unpaid training course from 07:45 to 14:45 tomorrow. It will involve sitting round a table and having someone talking at us for seven b*****ding hours.

Cannot. Fucking. Wait.

Whilst on You Tube noticing that vermin Celtic fans have made green bigot related films with Labi Siffre's legendary anti-apatheid song "Something Inside So Strong" as the theme (needs to be seen to be believed I know)

Yes, automatically when you listen to the lyrics the kind of persecution Celtic suffer in Scottish football is really what you think of.

Celtic fans are utter scum.

Edited by H_B

Whilst on You Tube noticing that vermin Celtic fans have made green bigot related films with Labi Siffre's legendary anti-apatheid song "Something Inside So Strong" as the theme (needs to be seen to be believed I know)

Yes, automatically when you listen to the lyrics the kind of persecution Celtic suffer in Scottish football is really what you think of.

Celtic fans are utter scum.

Ok

Got a link to this video?

At the game on Friday, frustrated at yet another mistake made by Aberdeen's answer the Shrek (Josh Magennis) I decided to stand up an bemoan this man's lack of any footballing ability. Some fat c**t behind me pipes up and tells me to "wrap it" or he was going to "fucking kill" me. I told him to kill me and he ran off and told a steward, I was then warned for being threatened by someone and stating my opinion on my team at the game itself. This isn't the first this has happened either. <_<

Perhaps "seamusarla" ^_^ and his acoustic version is more fitting...

"A classic track about the injustices in the world and rising above them and taking back your rights... we are all Neil Lennon!!!"

Just f**k off.

I'm sitting at work waiting for a parcel to be delivered by Royal Mail. It was supposed to be a 'before 10am' delivery. The depot are saying they attempted delivery this morning but nobody was here. I'm here, looking at the entrance and waiting on the fucking parcel and there hasn't been a Royal Mail vehicle anywhere near.

I understand they are useless as I deal with them all the time, but why do they have to try and lie about it to cover their own arses?

Monday mornings should be banned.

I'm sitting at work waiting for a parcel to be delivered by Royal Mail. It was supposed to be a 'before 10am' delivery. The depot are saying they attempted delivery this morning but nobody was here. I'm here, looking at the entrance and waiting on the fucking parcel and there hasn't been a Royal Mail vehicle anywhere near.

I understand they are useless as I deal with them all the time, but why do they have to try and lie about it to cover their own arses?

Monday mornings should be banned.

I'm certain they write out all their cards before they set off in the morning to save them carrying parcels. We had no knock at the door the other morning, just a card put through the door saying they attempted delivery.

I'm certain they write out all their cards before they set off in the morning to save them carrying parcels. We had no knock at the door the other morning, just a card put through the door saying they attempted delivery.

I once collared a postie trying to stick a card through my door without attempting to deliver the parcel. He gave me some pish about it being health and safety that they were only allowed to take X amount of parcels out with them per day. Now, whether or not it was true I don't know, but if so then there should be an explanation to that effect on the card rather than a blatant lie.