Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It's not just her hair. She can't get the right shade of foundation to match her skintone most of the time.

Also, her choice of lipstick is always way off the mark. Rather than subtle tones she prefers to go for uncomplimentary bold and dark colours.

Probably a clever ploy to take the viewers eyes away from that fucking hair right enough.

Its good to see that female politicians are judged on the the things that really matter*. <_<

* And yes, I am a complete hypocrite on this. While I don't judge politicians on their looks, I do tend to support the prettiest sportswoman in any event. :ph34r:

Its good to see that female politicians are judged on the the things that really matter*. <_<

* And yes, I am a complete hypocrite on this. While I don't judge politicians on their looks, I do tend to support the prettiest sportswoman in any event. :ph34r:

_45000587_pix_afp_466b.jpg

Fucking hell. The same two people keep going around and red dotting random inoffensive posts of mine. Wouldn't put it past it being one person and his alias.

Don't give a shit about dots but it's getting fucking creepy. Sometimes you forget that there are some right proper weirdos on here, and you never really think about how they and their weirdness actually exist in real life.

Out of my last 14 negative reps i make it that Ayrforce1 and Gerrytheger are responsible for....well 14 of them to be fair. I have no idea who either are and can't remember ever reading a post of theirs.

I seriously hope that it is actually two people, because if it's one person then i'm afraid of something more sinister happening. I'm too young and have too much to offer this forum to die.

Fucking hell. The same two people keep going around and red dotting random inoffensive posts of mine. Wouldn't put it past it being one person and his alias.

Don't give a shit about dots but it's getting fucking creepy. Sometimes you forget that there are some right proper weirdos on here, and you never really think about how they and their weirdness actually exist in real life.

Out of my last 14 negative reps i make it that Ayrforce1 and Gerrytheger are responsible for....well 14 of them to be fair. I have no idea who either are and can't remember ever reading a post of theirs.

I seriously hope that it is actually two people, because if it's one person then i'm afraid of something more sinister happening. I'm too young and have too much to offer this forum to die.

Oh dear, you've Mentioned the dots, this can only end well!

My work is just awful at the moment. I'm constantly applying for jobs. If I hadn't just bought a house I'd consider just jacking it in without another job to go to. Everything that's made my job enjoyable is crumbling around us, the worst aspect of which is the people that I work with seeming to turn into complete arseholes. It makes me think that perhaps they've been like this the whole time but because of circumstances I haven't seen it.

The first minute of training on Tuesday resulted in me rolling about the floor in fucking agony. Turns out it's ligament damage, again. No game for me on Sunday then. Seething.

Just spent two hours doing an online hygiene course for work. Incredibly dull.

I spent a full working day on a food and hygiene course in November, the exam at the end lasted 15 minutes. We were never told if we passed or not and I had to take the day unpaid. Total fucking waste.

My pain is that I just bought carry out for the train to Berwick tomorrow and have found out that trains to/from Edinburgh are dry because of fucking rugby. Bunch of c***s.

Folk that don't use the tongs provided to pick up bread and pastries in the bakery bit at supermarkets. They are disgusting clatty b*****ds.

This is very true. The exception is if they use a bit of greaseproof paper as a kind of mitt. But folk who just use their bare hands... absolute scum.

Folk that don't use the tongs provided to pick up bread and pastries in the bakery bit at supermarkets. They are disgusting clatty b*****ds.

While I do use the tongs, surely it isn't an issue if you take the bread that you pick up? Isn't it only an issue if you have a rummage around or put it back again?