Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People that don't understand the difference between a front train and a rear train. When getting the train down to Greenock for a match, the Gourock train at Glasgow Central is more often that not the front train at the platform as it leaves a few minutes before the train going to Paisley Canal, which is the rear train. This is quite clearly announced over the tannoy yet people, who are going for the Gourock train, still get on the other train. I've even given up telling people they are getting on the wrong train.

I was guilty of this exact same offence a couple of months ago. Saw the train for Paisley Gilmour St leaving from Platform 14 (or whatever it was) on the big board, went to platform 14, got on the train and then ended up in Paisley Canal St. I just managed to catch that one though.

UP-fucking-S.

I'm expecting a delivery, its showing on their website as "delivered" but I don't recognise the name of the person who signed for it, it doesn't say who they've left it with, and there's no note through my door to say where they left it either.

So tomorrow I'll be chapping a dozen doors to see which neighbour has it :angry:

UP-fucking-S.

I'm expecting a delivery, its showing on their website as "delivered" but I don't recognise the name of the person who signed for it, it doesn't say who they've left it with, and there's no note through my door to say where they left it either.

So tomorrow I'll be chapping a dozen doors to see which neighbour has it :angry:

Is it a pair of Sambas?

UP-fucking-S.

Call 08457 877 877 and they will tell you where your parcel has been left,The house/flat number has to be put in the diad the the driver when the person signs for your parcel.

UP-fucking-S.

Call 08457 877 877 and they will tell you where your parcel has been left,The house/flat number has to be put in the diad the the driver when the person signs for your parcel.

If you have any problems send me the tracking number by PM and i will check it on UPS Quantum View.

If you have any problems send me the tracking number by PM and i will check it on UPS Quantum View.

Cheers, I phoned them and it turns out its the shipper thats at fault, not UPS. He got my house number wrong, so they tried to deliver it to my neighbour instead of me (presumably *he* has the "we tried to deliver" card) and its been delivered to a different neighbour.

Hopefully I can collect it when I get home tonight.

Cheers, I phoned them and it turns out its the shipper thats at fault, not UPS. He got my house number wrong, so they tried to deliver it to my neighbour instead of me (presumably *he* has the "we tried to deliver" card) and its been delivered to a different neighbour.

Hopefully I can collect it when I get home tonight.

VG

Getting on the subway either in the mornings of after work, always a few arseholes who decided it's ok to stand at the doors and refuse to budge to make it easier for other people to get on or off :angry:

I have phoned in sick today :(

Hope your feeling better, but is this really getting on your nerves? Sickness yes work no

just noticed, you never mentioned work, you just phoned in....is there a higher being that I have to report to that nobody had the decency to tell me about? Now this is getting on my nerves, always the last one to find out!

Reporting Scotland going for this 'new' Scottish citizenship test when I saw that website at least a couple of years ago (I was forwarded it today).

... and a Sausage Supper has ONE sausage. You don't get two haggii with a Haggis Supper do you???

Reporting Scotland going for this 'new' Scottish citizenship test when I saw that website at least a couple of years ago (I was forwarded it today).

... and a Sausage Supper has ONE sausage. You don't get two haggii with a Haggis Supper do you???

Ah, must be a bad news day on the Reporting Scotland team. I wonder what news story they are skirting round?