Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I have a 24hrs emergency number that I is observed, which in practice should and is respected, but tonight 19:40 here in Thailand, I get a call here goes.....(for confusion I take care of European/Western volunteers here in TH)

On emergency line

SlipperyP .....Hi can I help you?

Vol.... Yes, Phil....I need a taxi...

SlipperyP Is everything ok.

Vol Sure I'm on Ko san road (200km away), and thought you can get me a taxi to the night club......

S:..What?

V: Yes, there are thousand of taxis (more than NYC), but do you know which one I can get?

S.What?

V. Blue, pink or yellow?

This was real, no trolling, I would laugh & enjoy if real, but.....

S. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(Oh my Buddha)

Edited by SlipperyP

I have a 24hrs emergency number that I is observed, which in practice should and is respected, but tonight 19:40 here in Thailand, I get a call here goes.....(for confusion I take care of European/Western volunteers here in TH)

On emergency line

SlipperyP .....Hi can I help you?

Vol.... Yes, Phil....I need a taxi...

SlipperyP Is everything ok.

Vol Sure I'm on Ko san road (200km away), and thought you can get me a taxi to the night club......

S:..What?

V: Yes, there are thousand of taxis (more than NYC), but do you know which one I can get?

S.What?

V. Blue, pink or yellow?

This was real, no trolling, I would laugh & enjoy if real, but.....

S. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr(Oh my Buddha)

I fucking love Khao San Road.

I fucking love Khao San Road.

Phone me if you need a taxi, next time..

PS the place is a shite hole, if you ever come back, seriously get the f**k away from there, ps me I have thousand better places, just in Bangkok, another 1000 outside......Ko San Road,, fuk sake

Phone me if you need a taxi, next time..

PS the place is a shite hole, if you ever come back, seriously get the f**k away from there, ps me I have thousand better places, just in Bangkok, another 1000 outside......Ko San Road,, fuk sake

I jumped in a tuk tuk and the boy ended up taking me nowhere near where I wanted to go but was telling me if we went this way he would knock x amount of baht off the fare. I seriously thought I was getting kidnapped. He ended up taking me to some tailors in an attempt to get me to buy a suit so he could get commission from the manager. I had enough shite in my backpack without travelling through SE Asia with a cheap suit stuffed in it.

I should've phoned you.

Folk driving 4x4s who are terrified of using them as 4x4s.

On a snowy track earlier and we're not both getting by because of snow narrowing the road down. we're in a Polo, you're in a fucking Range Rover. Get two of those wheels up on that snowy bit bitch.

People that don't understand the difference between a front train and a rear train. When getting the train down to Greenock for a match, the Gourock train at Glasgow Central is more often that not the front train at the platform as it leaves a few minutes before the train going to Paisley Canal, which is the rear train. This is quite clearly announced over the tannoy yet people, who are going for the Gourock train, still get on the other train. I've even given up telling people they are getting on the wrong train.

I've been out all night and when I got home I felt the sudden urge to play Grand Theft Auto Vice City. I did think it was on the Playstation Network and I could buy it therefore feeding my hunger. Turns out it's not released on PSN till the 30th.dry.gif

I've been out all night and when I got home I felt the sudden urge to play Grand Theft Auto Vice City. I did think it was on the Playstation Network and I could buy it therefore feeding my hunger. Turns out it's not released on PSN till the 30th.dry.gif

One of the best things I bought was the GTA trilogy on Ps2; III, Vice City and San Andreas as a box set. All brand new disks and think it was about £20. :D

One of the best things I bought was the GTA trilogy on Ps2; III, Vice City and San Andreas as a box set. All brand new disks and think it was about £20. :D

I've actually got a PS2 and Vice City somewhere in my bedroom but the thought of trying to fix it up whilst half pished is a nightmare. I'd probably brake the tv and set fire to the house.

Tayside junkies. If the cashline machine has already rejected your first two attempts to withdraw money, the chances of it giving you cash on the third attempt are slim. Telling the waiting queue that it's out of money doesn't make you funny, it just makes you look like a cock when the next person in line makes a withdrawal.

Tayside junkies. If the cashline machine has already rejected your first two attempts to withdraw money, the chances of it giving you cash on the third attempt are slim. Telling the waiting queue that it's out of money doesn't make you funny, it just makes you look like a cock when the next person in line makes a withdrawal.

^^^

Tayside junkie

Folk driving 4x4s who are terrified of using them as 4x4s.

On a snowy track earlier and we're not both getting by because of snow narrowing the road down. we're in a Polo, you're in a fucking Range Rover. Get two of those wheels up on that snowy bit bitch.

You mean to tell me women buy these cars but don't have a clue how to drive them?

Who knew?

Next you will be saying they buy them because all the other trendy mums have them.