Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

We pay £77 a month for Virgin (TV, Broadband, and Calls) but we don't get sports or movies. It's shite.

i pay 91.15 odd a month for Virgin TV, Broadban and phoneline, plus all sports and movie channels

If you can afford it, phone them and ask if there are any deals going with movies and sports, when we phoned up for the sports to be added i asked if there was any deal on the movies and was offered all movie channels for an extra fiver a month

according to my last bill the sports and movies come to 32.75 a month, not too bad considering thats all sports channels and all movies (except HD channels)

I'm sure this has been mentioned many times on here, but I must reiterate how disgusting it is to walk into a toilet cubical at work or in a public place, where some clatty barsteward has pebble dashed the bowl & dropped the most foul smelling crap ever, without having the common courtesy to tidy the place up a bit. :angry:

Another rant, this time about idiots at petrol stations first thing in the morning. The ones that fill up their car then piss about buying coffee and sandwiches etc whilst other people are waiting to get into the pumps.

Another rant, this time about idiots at petrol stations first thing in the morning. The ones that fill up their car then piss about buying coffee and sandwiches etc whilst other people are waiting to get into the pumps.

Yes: how dare people have breakfast in the morning...

I'm sure this has been mentioned many times on here, but I must reiterate how disgusting it is to walk into a toilet cubical at work or in a public place, where some clatty barsteward has pebble dashed the bowl & dropped the most foul smelling crap ever, without having the common courtesy to tidy the place up a bit. :angry:

Flush, brush, flush.

Didn't realise it was ok to act like a complete c**t because you are disabled.

Old dick in one of those Mobility scooters cut straight across the road i was turning into without looking.

When half way across and notices I've slammed on my brakes on a main road, he doesn't even apologise.

The woman crossing from the opposite side seen me and waited, she also gave me the look of ' what an idiot' when she seen what happened.

Old dick.

Didn't realise it was ok to act like a complete c**t because you are disabled. Old dick in one of those Mobility scooters cut straight across the road i was turning into without looking. When half way across and notices I've slammed on my brakes on a main road, he doesn't even apologise. The woman crossing from the opposite side seen me and waited, she also gave me the look of ' what an idiot' when she seen what happened. Old dick.

Was it you or him that wasn't looking?

Didn't realise it was ok to act like a complete c**t because you are disabled. Old dick in one of those Mobility scooters cut straight across the road i was turning into without looking. When half way across and notices I've slammed on my brakes on a main road, he doesn't even apologise. The woman crossing from the opposite side seen me and waited, she also gave me the look of ' what an idiot' when she seen what happened. Old dick.

^^Tries to kill the disabled imo.

Was it you or him that wasn't looking?

Him.

I sat with my right indicator on for a good 10secs before tuning into the street.

As I started to turn he came shooting across the junction without a single look right or left.

Half way across he sees me and continues without a single apology whilst I wait diagonally across a main road.

Yes: how dare people have breakfast in the morning...

Think you're missing the point here. By all means buy a coffee or whatever, but don't spend fucking ages doing so.

Think you're missing the point here. By all means buy a coffee or whatever, but don't spend fucking ages doing so.

How do you suggest people buy coffees and sandwiched without 'taking ages', by your definition? Coffee is a single-serve item too. Unless they're trying to perform their order using the medium of mime dancing then I'm not sure what your problem is, or what the customer should be doing different to solve it.

Perhaps you should stop bitching and whining about people doing the most convenient thing for them, particularly when by queuing up to get petrol in the morning, you're doing the exact same thing. If you don't want a queue, buy your petrol at night.

Edited by vikingTON

Students standing about on the pavements of Byres Road talking pish and blocking the way of pedestrians, when there is a big university up the hill they could talk in or a plethora of pubs and coffee shops on Byres Road.