Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I once collared a postie trying to stick a card through my door without attempting to deliver the parcel. He gave me some pish about it being health and safety that they were only allowed to take X amount of parcels out with them per day. Now, whether or not it was true I don't know, but if so then there should be an explanation to that effect on the card rather than a blatant lie.

Thats exactly it. I can see the postmans point if he's got a lot of them, but the fact of the matter is people, a lot of the time, have paid money to have these delivered. To just bung a card through the letterbox on the sly isn't great. Surely they could fill a van with the majority of the parcels and get them out that way.

I once collared a postie trying to stick a card through my door without attempting to deliver the parcel. He gave me some pish about it being health and safety that they were only allowed to take X amount of parcels out with them per day. Now, whether or not it was true I don't know, but if so then there should be an explanation to that effect on the card rather than a blatant lie.

I wouldn't mind my parcels taking a day or so longer to be delivered if it meant that they didn't lie to you about trying to deliver them. Just be honest with us, ffs.

There is no health & safety about the amount of parcels delivered in one day, just the hrs you can deliver/drive. 13hrs with breaks. I could deliver 250 parcels in one day at peak season. While the Royal Mail guys would take out about 40, they are just lazy b*****ds

Women in my office, same conversation at lunch, day in day about. talking about dieting or trying to lose weight. and yet none of them exercise, I even overheard one of them saying they tried to exercise but found it to hard.

People who cover there mouth with there hand when they speak.

I should ask why manners bother you so much, and then I notice your My Team field. No explanation needed.

Another rant, this time about idiots at petrol stations first thing in the morning. The ones that fill up their car then piss about buying coffee and sandwiches etc whilst other people are waiting to get into the pumps.

Seriously? Do you get out much? You probably shouldn't as every little thing seems to rile you

Another rant, this time about idiots at petrol stations first thing in the morning. The ones that fill up their car then piss about buying coffee and sandwiches etc whilst other people are waiting to get into the pumps.

Seriously? Do you get out much? You probably shouldn't as every little thing seems to rile you

I'm a cranky Sod first thing in the morning, I can't help that!

People who are willing to be spoon-fed their tv and music grinds my gears. They slag folk off for listening to stuff that isn't in the charts or tv that isn't on ITV1 on a Saturday night. Calling it shite just because they haven't heard of a band or tv show.

Each to their own of course, I feel some folk need to broaden their horizons a bit.