Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Females.

Pure arsepeices.

I blew off a curry with workmates to spend the night with my girlfriend. Got home and alls fine until she starts cooking and cuts her finger. In my nice guy mode I hunt for plasters without success before fashioning one out of kitchen roll and sellotape. A little bit of blood starts showing on the kitchen roll as it soaks it up so I get told it needs more, I disagree. Next thing I know she's saying I was taking the piss and claimed I told her to man up, when in fact all I had said was "nah". So now I've no food getting cooked and shes locked herself in the bedroom in a mood which is likely to last a few days, meaning any plans for a night out tomorrow will also be sabotaged and I'll likely have to sleep in the spare room.

So aye, I agree

I blew off a curry with workmates to spend the night with my girlfriend. Got home and alls fine until she starts cooking and cuts her finger. In my nice guy mode I hunt for plasters without success before fashioning one out of kitchen roll and sellotape. A little bit of blood starts showing on the kitchen roll as it soaks it up so I get told it needs more, I disagree. Next thing I know she's saying I was taking the piss and claimed I told her to man up, when in fact all I had said was "nah". So now I've no food getting cooked and shes locked herself in the bedroom in a mood which is likely to last a few days, meaning any plans for a night out tomorrow will also be sabotaged and I'll likely have to sleep in the spare room.

So aye, I agree

This sounds like a hugely toxic relationship. I would in no way put up with this.

This sounds like a hugely toxic relationship. I would in no way put up with this.

We're actually an ok couple, and over the past two years we've barely argued except one big fight which was entirely my fault. I've literally no idea what brought this on though, and I'm too tired from work to make any effort to find out. I'm slightly more gutted I ate a pot noodle yesterday or I could've had it for my tea. Not sure what I'll eat now

I was just thinking the same. I couldn't be bothered with diva-esque behaviour.

Stories like this make me realise what a phenomenally easy life I have with regard to the wife. Yesterday I was at the darts all day and had her bank card - she never even noticed! I have to give ayrgirl due credit, she trusts me, rarely nags me and often traipses in the house at random times carrying a crate of beer for me. :wub:

I was just thinking the same. I couldn't be bothered with diva-esque behaviour.

Stories like this make me realise what a phenomenally easy life I have with regard to the wife. Yesterday I was at the darts all day and had her bank card - she never even noticed! I have to give ayrgirl due credit, she trusts me, rarely nags me and often traipses in the house at random times carrying a crate of beer for me. :wub:

Where do I get one of them?

On this website so Matty your gonna have the choice of princess of paradise or kara_hibee

Choose wisely.

My birds okay with everything I do, she does however have this annoying habit when I'm out of phoning me randomly to see how I am, and then phoning to make sure I get home okay.

Edited by mizfit

On this website so Matty your gonna have the choice of princess of paradise or kara_hibee

Choose wisely.

My birds okay with everything I do, she does however have this annoying habit when I'm out of phoning me randomly to see how I am, and then phoning to make sure I get home okay.

Yeah. What is your bird doing caring about you. THE BITCH!

Only thing my mrs does to piss me off is say "It's only a game" or "There's always next week" when Arbroath loseweekly basis then?

Not as bad as it use to be.

She did day it after we lost to Dumbarton in the playoffs. I was very upset with that

She just wandered into the living room without looking at me before going to the kitchen and making herself tea. Baffling

Anyway my struggle for food is over. I've unearthed some super noodles, a kitkat and some cans of cider. Meal of champions

She just wandered into the living room without looking at me before going to the kitchen and making herself tea. Baffling

Anyway my struggle for food is over. I've unearthed some super noodles, a kitkat and some cans of cider. Meal of champions

Psycho bitch IMO.

My missus used to be a pain in the arse for moaning at me for doing/not doing things. Over the years though, I seem to have broken her spirit, so she tends not to bother saying anything anymore if I go out and don't phone, or go away on a lads trip etc...

Wear her down, Randomguy, then you'll have the bird you've always dreamed of!

She was probably just hiding out in the bedroom until you finished off cooking the tea for her. She'll be seething now. Edited by Senior_Coconut

Psycho bitch IMO.

My missus used to be a pain in the arse for moaning at me for doing/not doing things. Over the years though, I seem to have broken her spirit, so she tends not to bother saying anything anymore if I go out and don't phone, or go away on a lads trip etc...

Wear her down, Randomguy, then you'll have the bird you've always dreamed of!

I'll try. I've already got two years off wearing down worked into life. So I can now watch football, play FIFA/ Football manager or play football whenever I want without complaints

She was probably just hiding out in the bedroom until you finished off cooking the tea for her.

Nah she made her own tea. And I made made my own aswell. It's a sad state of affairs when a mans got to cook

Bloody hell guys. Some of us been married 3 times (so far), you're just so much a bunch of wet fannies "ooooh better not upset her" american sit-com-type-wet-twats!

You're all whoever the wet c**t from Friends was that wanted to shag the one with the hair.

Pussies!

Bloody hell guys. Some of us been married 3 times (so far), you're just so much a bunch of wet fannies "ooooh better not upset her" american sit-com-type-wet-twats!

You're all whoever the wet c**t from Friends was that wanted to shag the one with the hair.

Pussies!

^^^addicted to wedding cake

Pussies!

Didn't the wet c**t from friends get married 3 times?

Think that makes you more like him.

Pussies!

Can't help but think that you're the common link in these marriage breakdowns, champ.