Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

No, it's the only way. She'll be inexperienced on boats. Have a few drinks each, shove her of the front and run her over as well. You can say she didn't realise how slippy it would be. Bob's your uncle. Let is know how you get on.

Thanks......I didn't know Peter Sutcliffe had access to the internet in Prison. :ph34r:

:lol:  I was only joking, I utterly despise the "Feminist brigade" that say calling your girlfriend your burd is disrespectful while calling every man a pig. That type of woman needs a proper ride

I hear you brother! ;)

The first one is the hardest. It's shooty into after that.

Funnily enough I was in Bradford last week.

Depends on how wild your nightmares to be honest, sometimes they can alter the whole experience

I hate homeless people who say ''Have a nice day'' after you ignore their pleas for small change. Yes, I will have a nice day. Your guilt-tripping attempts won't change this.

I tend to reply with: "I will.....and an even better night tucked up in bed" ;):ph34r:

I hate homeless people who say ''Have a nice day'' after you ignore their pleas for small change. Yes, I will have a nice day. Your guilt-tripping attempts won't change this.

When in this position I look at them and say ' not today thanks' never get any grief.

They appreciate the dialogue I suppose, obviously doesn't put money in their pocket, but it's up to me where I spend my money.