Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I put a good bit more into my billing account each month, than what's required. My outgoings should be the same each month therefore it builds up.

I very rarely check that account as I've no reason to do so. I happened to have a look as I'd switched a direct debit from my current account across.

It apparently came about when I got a new car a few months back. For some reason, they decided to adjust my policy as I hadn't sent them my no claims certificate. This would be the no claims certificate that they hold as my insurer.

I had to do that with my motorbike insurance. Had to phone the company the day my old policy expired to tell then to put that years no claims onto my insurance. Same company!

I had to do that with my motorbike insurance. Had to phone the company the day my old policy expired to tell then to put that years no claims onto my insurance. Same company!

I also had to do this. I originally got a letter with my new policy saying I would need to send my no claims within 28 days. I spoke to customer service and they assured me, my no claims would be transferred across and I wouldn't need to send anything. They lied.

I also had to do this. I originally got a letter with my new policy saying I would need to send my no claims within 28 days. I spoke to customer service and they assured me, my no claims would be transferred across and I wouldn't need to send anything. They lied.

That's a bit grim, how hard can it be!

When you get your haircut and suddenly get asked for ID in all pubs you have drank in for ages then getting asked again for fags in the shop next door. Last time i get a haircut as this happens every single time i do

Just checked your profile and youre 24!.

You must be a right baby faced wee fanny

Just checked your profile and youre 24!.

You must be a right baby faced wee fanny

I got ID'd at a Ladbrokes a month or two ago at the youthful age of 29.

Being demoralised, I walked out and went to William Hill next door where I was served no bother. They now have my Montrose custom.

People who put email addresses in their email signature.

Cretinous behaviour.

People who put email addresses in their email signature who've copied a mate's signature and although they changed the display name to their email address didn't change the target so when you click on the link it opens an email with their mate's email address.

I got ID'd at a Ladbrokes a month or two ago at the youthful age of 29.

Being demoralised, I walked out and went to William Hill next door where I was served no bother. They now have my Montrose custom.

I was asked for ID in Sainsburys in Darnley last month.

I'm 34.

I was fucking delighted.