Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Getting on a bus in the winter, the driver has the heating cranked up, and all the windows are shut.

There's 30 of us trapped in this fucking tin can, all wearing winter coats. It's unpleasant enough without feeling like you're in a sauna.

There might be a fat Geordie bird in there, have some consideration.

Getting on a bus in the winter, the driver has the heating cranked up, and all the windows are shut.

There's 30 of us trapped in this fucking tin can, all wearing winter coats. It's unpleasant enough without feeling like you're in a sauna.

Probably you will probably end up at destination flu because of that.

Folk who insist on having mobile phone conversations in the same room you are in. Its a mobile phone, take it elsewhere for f**k sake.

I do leave the room when I'm on the phone, mainly because I'm terrible at tuning out background noise so I can hear the person on the other end, but I'm sure any company I have isn't interested in hearing my boring conversations either.

Morton fans who cheer at half time at our game when the scores are being read out and St. Mirren are getting beat. We have enough problems at the moment without caring how teams not in our league are getting on.

Edited by IainMorton

The p***ks I rented my house to in Falkirk (several years ago!) installing a powercard meter (without telling me) which means I now need to drive all the way there to top the b*****d up. £150 to change it back to a normal meter n aw.

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

The p***ks I rented my house to in Falkirk installing a powercard meter (without telling me) which means I now need to drive all the way there to top the b*****d up. £150 to change it back to a normal meter n aw.

Can't you leave the changeover to the next tenants or are you not renting out again? I've changed meters before and never had to pay for it.