Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Agree with this. There's no way I'd have contributed to his 2nd leaving collection. I remember I was only in my current job for about a week when I was passed the collection envelope for some girl who was leaving to have a baby. Less than a week, I hadn't even met her, why the hell would I wish her well and give her money?

It's the episode of friends when Ross falls out with all his neighbours isn't it?

Some brits abroad are just an embarrassment,watched a women pissed out her head get carried out a bar by her young kids last night.

I seen a few young mums on a holiday and 2 had brought their kids.

It was very late at night and the kids were tired and desperate for their bed whilst mom got pished and tried it on wi any guy around.

At 1 point a baby was crawling along the pool table and we were watching like a hawk incase he fell off.

I seen a few young mums on a holiday and 2 had brought their kids.

It was very late at night and the kids were tired and desperate for their bed whilst mom got pished and tried it on wi any guy around.

At 1 point a baby was crawling along the pool table and we were watching like a hawk incase he fell off.

This woman was out her box and went to sit on a chair and fell on the floor,the little girl who was about 8-9 tried to help her up and was in tears doing so.

This woman was out her box and went to sit on a chair and fell on the floor,the little girl who was about 8-9 tried to help her up and was in tears doing so.

What a horrible situation for any child.

Did the mums Rangers top get ripped when she fell?

Edited by Gaz FFC

Or those who waves their arms about as if they are flagging a Boeing 747, even when clearly the bus is indicating to pull in.

What pisses me off is when there are a couple of people, who aren't together, standing at the bus stop. One person will put their hand out to stop the bus, then another person will do the same, despite seeing the first person doing so. Why do they do this? Do they think that the driver won't let them on if they don't signal their intention to stop the bus? It's the same getting off busses too. One person will ring the bell and walk to the front of the bus to get off at the next stop, yet someone else will ring the bell about 10 seconds later. Why?

I've just read about Poppy, the worlds oldest cat, who has died.

RIP Poppy but the article annoyed me because it said Poppy was 114 in 'cat years'.

'Cat years' and 'Dog years' really piss me off. A year is a year for all things on planet Earth. It doesn't matter what species you are.

While I'm here the automated voice on Scotrail trains that regularly tells us "This train stops at Blanark" and "This train stops at Khamilton Central".

Their grasp of the pronunciation of Chatelherault is a thing of beauty.

Never read my posts :lol:

Diamonte pillow cases and duvet covers.

Yes darling, they do look very pretty, but if I wanted to sleep on a bed of spikes and get my face ripped to shreds I'd have gone for a sleep outside that block of flats in London.

Diamonte pillow cases and duvet covers.

Yes darling, they do look very pretty, but if I wanted to sleep on a bed of spikes and get my face ripped to shreds I'd have gone for a sleep outside that block of flats in London.

Can you not just flip it over? That's what I do. Beds are only meant to look pretty when they're made, not when you're in it.

Can you not just flip it over? That's what I do. Beds are only meant to look pretty when they're made, not when you're in it.

Yeah, but I sleep with my arm under the pillow. The most impractical thing going.

Yeah, but I sleep with my arm under the pillow. The most impractical thing going.

Ah, that's a problem. I only have pleats or embroidered patterns on mine. Diamontes are just silly.

I have two pillows and they're fairly new and still thick so I often end up chucking the top one on the floor anyway.

The cynical teenager news website -

• Brazil ready for 'World' Cup
    Payday 'loan' firms not competitive
    'Police' let down hammer victim
    Does recreating 'disability' help anyone at all?
    'New' Star Wars to be made in UK
    Should 'teachers' promote British values?
    Red 'meat' linked to breast cancer
  • Catching 'cancer' early is key
    S Sudan 'rivals' vow to end fighting
  • ListenS Sudan rivals 'vow to end fighting'

Do you just have one pillow? I have some sort of felt shite on mine that i turn upside down but have a plain one at the bottom for my arm to go under.

Do you just have one pillow? I have some sort of felt shite on mine that i turn upside down but have a plain one at the bottom for my arm to go under.

Well done Bobby Skidmarks (sic) it is no surprise that your pillows have shite on them.