Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Thats a very valid point KB. What has she actually done? The only thing I can think of is Wheel of Fortune and that was in nineteen oatcake.

Postcode lottery adverts? f**k, I'm away again

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :lol:

edit: i feel I should balance this out by saying "wid" and "twice on sundays"

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Aye. Ditto Jenny Powell. Who'd have thought appearing as a dolly bird on a quiz show wouldn't be a stepping stone to bigger and better things?

Also, has anyone seen the Neighbours twins since their appearance on "Take Your Pick" ?

neighbours-where-now-gayle-gillian-blake

Not since I emptied out their bucket I give them in the shed last weekend, no.

Thats a very valid point KB. What has she actually done? The only thing I can think of is Wheel of Fortune and that was in nineteen oatcake.

Ahem, embarrassed cough, splutter, I was on this programme in 2002 and Jenny was absolutely stunning in the flesh.

Changing rooms for me. It was always Jenny Powell on Wheel of Fortune. I only knew Smilie was on it because of Challenge!

Did she not host the lottery for a fair while as well?

There appears to be a large amount of jakeballs on this site. How much is a KFC meal? £5 or £6 for a large? How much would you be willing to pay?

Any price is too much. Awful, steroid-pumped, additive-ridden cardboard crap. I've eaten rat before and about the only difference was the rat was fresher.

Any price is too much. Awful, steroid-pumped, additive-ridden cardboard crap. I've eaten rat before and about the only difference was the rat was fresher.

Oh definitely! I assume everyone realises the shite that's in KFC. Doesn't stop me enjoying it right enough.

Edited by Gall09

The woman who does the narration for Masterchef, India Fisher. Her voice is starting to drive me bonkers. She goes for sultry i'm guessing, but it's almost a whisper and she seems to talk in slow motion.

Really starting to get on my tits.

It's fucking miserable outside and thanks to Citroen being a bunch of utter c***s I'm waiting on a mate coming along so we can unbolt the passenger seat in order to charge the fucking battery.

The "Have I got PPI" advert on radio. Fills me with rage whenever I hear it

Any radio advert with wee weans in high pitches voices. There was one recently where two of them were singing, fittingly I think it was about level crossings and being ran over by a train due to carelessness. How ironic.

What is it with morons and level crossings anyway? Used to live in Kent; they've got tons of both, and I used to see people running the lights on an almost daily basis, including the classic foot-down, shite-it-at-the-last-minute, stop-on-the-tracks, force-your-way-past-the-barrier. Staggeringly stupid behaviour.

I tried to swap the chips for more chicken when I was down in London once, sharing a bucket with Dave258, but the guy wasn't having it. He also never gave me an extra bucket so I could wear it as a hat.

When did I get kfc with you in London? I have no recollection of this.