Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Gloves...

lol I'm not singing that.

One of the best posts ever that one, does the beboobeedoo guy still work beside him?

Hopefully I'm on the right wavelength here.

lol I'm not singing that.

One of the best posts ever that one, does the beboobeedoo guy still work beside him?

Hopefully I'm on the right wavelength here.

yep mate you got it, no idea who the original poster was (but I almost did a "McKee" & piss myself when I read it first time), a pars fan I think, from the "roasters you work with thread" iirc.

yep mate you got it, no idea who the original poster was (but I almost did a "McKee" & piss myself when I read it first time), a pars fan I think, from the "roasters you work with thread" iirc.

It was ICTChris. It's in the Gold forum now.

The woman who does the narration for Masterchef, India Fisher. Her voice is starting to drive me bonkers. She goes for sultry i'm guessing, but it's almost a whisper and she seems to talk in slow motion.

Really starting to get on my tits.

Her that narrates Great British Menu, however...

In fact it's probably the same person. I have neither the energy or the interest to follow this paper trail.

Carol Smilie and that Finish advert where she's "interviewing" folk washing their dishes.

At least the demonstrable downward path of her career is amusing.

What I cannot forgive is the use in the advert - and even on the packaging of the product itself - of the phrase "less chemicals".

It's FEWER.

When folk do the "Guess how much...", "How old do you think...", "How long do you think it took..." and wait for you to have a guess, when in all honesty you can't be f£cked guessing, you'd rather they just told you and you could move on. Then they get pissy if you make it quite obvious you don't want to guess you just want facts!

It happened to me yesterday. I was brushing my teeth and my missus came in and asked me to guess how much money Mr A. had given Mr and Miss B. as a wedding present. With a mouthful of toothpaste I try and say "Dunno, how much?" She's not happy with this and continues to push me to guess. I eventually crack and with slevvers of Oral B running down my chin and dripping onto my work clothes I manage to spray a mint smelling sentence shouting "£500?!?!" At which point she looks at me as if I'm a complete f&cking lunatic at making such a stupid guesstimate. "Eh naw, £300". I then get to spit out my toothpaste and go back to the livingroom with an obvious raging demeanour and she says the 5 words that can send any peace loving person into a seething mess - "What's the mater wae you?!"

Unbelievable!

When folk do the "Guess how much...", "How old do you think...", "How long do you think it took..." and wait for you to have a guess, when in all honesty you can't be f£cked guessing, you'd rather they just told you and you could move on. Then they get pissy if you make it quite obvious you don't want to guess you just want facts!

Fucking hell, my son does this. He's only young, and thinks the idea is to make the person guess the exact answer, and won't tell you until you get it right.

"Hey dad, guess which room in the house is on fire?" :blink:

Hipsters with their oversized fashion headphones. Airports full of them. You're not cool, and you have ben ripped off for headphones that provide poor sound quality.

Twats.

Stumbled upon a display of those things a while back - kudos to the retailers for managing to sell them at those prices :blink:

Hipsters with their oversized fashion headphones. Airports full of them. You're not cool, and you have ben ripped off for headphones that provide poor sound quality.

Twats.

Any excuse to play this.