Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Is it possible he decided not to wash his hands in the toilet but back in the staff area?

There's hardly any point in washing your hands in a pub, given that they will just become contaminated again when you touch the door handle, because of folk not washing their hands (yes, I realise this is a self-fulfilling prophecy).

Is it possible he decided not to wash his hands in the toilet but back in the staff area?

Sadly not given the time frame...

There was another person who witnessed the 'walk out without washing' and like me he wisnae overly taken with the goings on.. I did say that "maybe they will wash their hands in the kitchen" but alas the individual was serving behind the bar even by the time I had washed my hands.

Not good..

Last week Man Utd bust my first coupon of the season before 3pm on Saturday, this week they've left me hanging to 6 on the Sunday to let me down.

Really need to start checking kick off times/stop backing Man Utd

Putting an early kick-off on a coupon? A schoolboy error.

Stella is now 4.8%, not 5.2%

:o Feckers, hope it tastes the same though?

Edit to add: Quick google search finds that it's been like that for over 2 years now though, and allegedly is a means of avoiding tax!

In 2012, AB InBev, the makers of Stella Artois, Becks and Budweiser, announced that, for the UK market, they were reducing the alcohol content across their range of beers, from 5% to 4.8%. The original strength of the lager was 5.2%

Edited by Swarley

Surely it's a good thing the alcohol % going down no? I'd look at it being an extra pint or two to enjoy. It's obviously more money to get to that level of drunk/tipsy as before, but in all honesty I'd be quite pleased if Kopperburg or Strongbow's % was lowered as I'd be able to enjoy a couple more than my usual limit.

Surely it's a good thing the alcohol % going down no? I'd look at it being an extra pint or two to enjoy. It's obviously more money to get to that level of drunk/tipsy as before, but in all honesty I'd be quite pleased if Kopperburg or Strongbow's % was lowered as I'd be able to enjoy a couple more than my usual limit.

^^^^ Two can Dan

Last week Man Utd bust my first coupon of the season before 3pm on Saturday, this week they've left me hanging to 6 on the Sunday to let me down.

Really need to start checking kick off times/stop backing Man Utd

Anyone who's seen man utds starting line up last week and put them on the coupon again this week, needs to seek mental health advice.

:o Feckers, hope it tastes the same though?

Edit to add: Quick google search finds that it's been like that for over 2 years now though, and allegedly is a means of avoiding tax!

So is Budweiser and Carlsberg Export.

Only one that hasn't is Kronenbourg 1664.

Today my petty annoyance is a Bank Holiday. I've got work to do while the world seems to have stopped. :thumbsdown

My boy entered a competition a couple of weeks ago where he had to design a mobile app. Between us we designed an app to find items that you lose all the time - keys, wallet etc. All you would need to do would be to buy a small tracking device to fit to whatever item you lose all the time and locate it using your phone.

Logged into my Facebook today and there's an advert for the very thing. The fucking thing has earned the makers $1m already.

b*****d.

http://bravo.thetrackr.com/?utm_source=facebookads&utm_medium=newsfeedad&utm_campaign=gb1_buyonegetoneandsideimage

Edit: Wait a minute, I've just realised that this thing is the advert on the p&b mobile app just now. I'm guessing this is cookies and not a spooky coincidence.

Edited by Dee Man