Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I heard a mother saying to her hyperactive wee boy, who was running about looking for high fives, "how aboot i high five yer face?" in Govan Asda.

Tbf, the wee guy shut up.

At least that's slightly amusing......the other was just a downright threat!

However, the chances of me of getting anything done this afternoon are sweet fanny adams. I need to fill my mind with something else for the next 4 or so hours.

I'm the same mozza. Off work today and just winding down for the w/e since I'm off tomorrow. Amuse yourself with this:

http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/

(I realise this was posted before, but I never completed the b*****d).

I'm the same mozza. Off work today and just winding down for the w/e since I'm off tomorrow. Amuse yourself with this:

http://gabrielecirulli.github.io/2048/

(I realise this was posted before, but I never completed the b*****d).

You unspeakable b*****d. I had finally forgotten about that.
The number of times I reached 1024.

On one of the talk radio stations this morning there was a discussion about the R&A vote on admitting women.

Things were going well until a chinless arsehole comes on bemoaning that men need somewhere to go to get away from women, he then enlightened the audience with this gem, 'after all, women can go to the hairdressers or a convent if they require to be with their like'

:lol:

I more mean it when they are trying to bond with deist ant relatives or when they are 5th cousins etc and want to build a rapport. It just confuses those of us with genuine cousins. Don't like people calling their parents friends uncles or step brothers and sisters brothers and sisters and missing out the step part, i don't like it as i have brothers and sisters that aren't step brothers and sisters and it annoys me

I'd quite like to meet with these ant relatives that believe that the universe was created and abandoned by God. Would be interesting to hear their views.

Guest The Phoenix

I'd quite like to meet with these ant relatives that believe that the universe was created and abandoned by God. Would be interesting to hear their views.

Quite like?

You should be far more adamant.