Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

My mate has my phone so panic over. It's insane how losing your phone can make you feel and how seemingly everything comes to a standstill.

Mrs P took her phone swimming on Friday.

It drowned.

I had a large "cafe caramella" at costa today at around 2pm. It finally wore off around 6pm. Never again. I'm usually ok with coffee as well. Had to stop the car and go for a walk around the shops at fort kinnaird to try and shake it off a bit.

I had a large "cafe caramella" at costa today at around 2pm. It finally wore off around 6pm. Never again. I'm usually ok with coffee as well. Had to stop the car and go for a walk around the shops at fort kinnaird to try and shake it off a bit.

Is FK a popular dogging area?

Gonnae put money on one of the following...

He isn't insured and taxed.

He was over the limit or high

He didn't have a licence

The car is stolen

The car is wanted for a crime

The car isn't paid for

Either way their was no way he was waiting on you phoning the polis.

Keep us up to speed Mrs M.

The car is definitely insured and registered to someone, though whether it was the person driving at the time is unknown. He can easily say it was someone else driving at the time or, because there's no other witnesses (plenty of people about but no one else was likely to stop either) say nothing happened at all if he so chose to. That's the annoying thing. He could have stopped, seen everything was fine other than a bit of cosmetic damage and gone about his day and nothing else would have been said. He didn't stop and therefore, he's a w**k. I know fine nothing will come of it but if a visit from the local plod at least makes him think twice, that'll do for me.

Some complete shitebag drove into the back of my car yesterday and drove off - though not fast enough because I managed to get his registration number. However, in spite of how busy it was, I don't have any witnesses and he's hardly going to be stupid enough to admit to it. I'm fine and the car has a few scratches to the rear bumper but nothing more serious and I gave the details to the police anyway but it's still fucking annoying that he didn't at least stop and check everything was Ok.

You have my sympathies, last Christmas a neighbour told me that a person that was visiting a house down the street had reversed into the front of my car.

To cut a long story short, I approached the guy, he denied it and to make matters worse there was not a fucking mark on his car, I told him that there was a witness, he replied that it was her word against his then he fucked off to have his meal.

I honestly felt like taking a sledgehammer to his motor.

The car is definitely insured and registered to someone, though whether it was the person driving at the time is unknown. He can easily say it was someone else driving at the time or, because there's no other witnesses (plenty of people about but no one else was likely to stop either) say nothing happened at all if he so chose to. That's the annoying thing. He could have stopped, seen everything was fine other than a bit of cosmetic damage and gone about his day and nothing else would have been said. He didn't stop and therefore, he's a w**k. I know fine nothing will come of it but if a visit from the local plod at least makes him think twice, that'll do for me.

If he does say someone else was driving it would you volunteer to be the 1 who says yeah I hit the woman and bolted from the scene?

I'm not so sure he will try the 'what accident' patter.

The polis aren't stupid and would see right through him.

You said you have minor cosmetic scratches and I bet he does too.

If he went down this route the polis will assume he wasn't sober at the time and was buying time.

You have my sympathies, last Christmas a neighbour told me that a person that was visiting a house down the street had reversed into the front of my car.

To cut a long story short, I approached the guy, he denied it and to make matters worse there was not a fucking mark on his car, I told him that there was a witness, he replied that it was her word against his then he fucked off to have his meal.

I honestly felt like taking a sledgehammer to his motor.

Any damage to your car?