Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I'm that complete gimp who always injures someone and I had a similar one to that last week when I took a rotten first touch and just clattered the guy. It's usually just clumsiness with me though.

I was an atrocious tackler, clattered the same guy about 8 times through mistiming, eventually I had to stand aside to let him pass. Broke a teacher's leg in a staff v pupils game a week after he got me suspended for something trivial. Everyone apart from the teacher thought it was deliberate, got grudging respect from the so called school hard men. That wasn't my fault, just put my foot on the ball before he tried to boot it. I was decent at everything else, just shit at tackling.

Paying two pounds for one pound worth of potatos is poor VFM IMO

I eat at the cinema because I like eating, but I'm always really conscious about when I'm opening my food. Need to make sure it's a loud part of the film or I just can't do it. same with opening a bottle of juice.

I don't mind people eating at the cinema......its the ones the just constantly make a noise doing so throughout the film that piss me off!

I'm that complete gimp who always injures someone and I had a similar one to that last week when I took a rotten first touch and just clattered the guy. It's usually just clumsiness with me though.

One of the guys from uni I play fives with is like that. Nothing malicious but he wears massive studs and there's legs flailing everywhere with the way he runs/tackles so he just clatters everyone. It's annoying but it's obviously unintentional so he just gets some stick for having terrible technique rather than being a dirty b*****d.

Getting the genuine feeling that absolutely everyone at work today is patching me. Must have phoned at least 12 different people who haven't answered, nor replied to an email.

Everybody's out to get me.

I was an atrocious tackler, clattered the same guy about 8 times through mistiming, eventually I had to stand aside to let him pass. Broke a teacher's leg in a staff v pupils game a week after he got me suspended for something trivial. Everyone apart from the teacher thought it was deliberate, got grudging respect from the so called school hard men. That wasn't my fault, just put my foot on the ball before he tried to boot it. I was decent at everything else, just shit at tackling.

I wish I was decent at everything else.

One of the guys from uni I play fives with is like that. Nothing malicious but he wears massive studs and there's legs flailing everywhere with the way he runs/tackles so he just clatters everyone. It's annoying but it's obviously unintentional so he just gets some stick for having terrible technique rather than being a dirty b*****d.

I don't wear studs but I'm definitely bad for flailing arms and just charging every shot and pass down at full speed. It's more fun that way when you're pish!

Up there with my aforementioned "c***s who wear blades for 5's".

The same type of person that wears a full kit.

Even professionals wouldn't do it in a bounce game. I can't wait for the day that the blades or studs stick in the astro and there are cruciate and anterior ligaments snapping and popping a merry tune.

Slide tackled at 5s

You need to review who you play with

This is spot on and is also my petty thing.

Three weeks ago now, some over enthusiastic/aggressive fanny slid in on me playing in this uni sixes league which I genuinely couldn't give a shit about (just play for fun). I injured my ankle and have now been unable to play for my team on a Saturday as a result. I tried to ease back into it last week by playing sixes again but my ankle is still fucked and I can't change direction at all. It's just unnecessary to put in challenges like that in a league that's meant to be for fun and not taken too seriously. I don't think I've ever even committed a foul in it.

In summary people who hack in fives/sixes/uncompetitive games are complete morons. Folk who can't control their limbs should be made to play in a separate league or banned outright.

I was a dirty b*****d

First game of fives at a new job, I booted the boss up in the air. When he complained I just said "Yer no at work noo ya c**t and yer no gettin' past me"

It's genuinely stupid, I only ever took one guy out once and it was simply because I slipped feet first and sent the two of us flying. Both got up and got on with it laughing.

Ohh and I only wear Astros cause I play indoor as well and cba having two pairs. That said in not a fan out blades at all, I've really bad knees and ankles of I turn and they stick of be fucked.

The hall we play 5s in had a leaky roof 1 week and I slid in the puddle and took out a rather tall lad.

c**t landed right on top of me too. I discovered that day why it's not a good idea to even try to slide tackle indoor.

Anyone play with the guy who likes everyone to know he's solid?

Usually seems more interested in bouncing you into a wall than the ball.