Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Siliconing.

The final task after fitting a bathroom and it can drive you insane.

Chasing tradespeople. There's still water dripping in despite being 200 down.

are these posts related :D

I hear you mojito,

I fitted my bathroom, new toilet, pedestal, basin, bath & waterfall shower & wet-wall all round and I think applying and then cleaning up silicone took longer than the whole refit combined

LoL

No, trying to get into the petrol station and being in a queue for ten mins after being stuck behind the most careful driver in the world breaking at every junction despite no cars around on the way.

Was in the Kingdom Centre today and there was a woman on the phone to her man asking to come and pick her up from there as she had spent 45 mins trying to get out the Morrisons car park, before deciding to give up, lock up her car and walk over to the town :D

are these posts related :D

I hear you mojito,

I fitted my bathroom, new toilet, pedestal, basin, bath & waterfall shower & wet-wall all round and I think applying and then cleaning up silicone took longer than the whole refit combined

Ha, snap.

It's probably the worst room to re-fit. Plumbing, tiling, grouting and finally sealing it all in.

Hadn't even tidied away my tools and the wife was on B&Q looking at paint for the living room.

Panic shoppers in tesco, seen some fanny pushing 2 trollies up the drink aisle stacked to the brim.

Also seen someone buying 21 (twenty-one) bottles of wine. Who the f**k needs that much wine? Wines shite.*

*unless it's buckfast

I'll join the wrapping haters. I've only got square things to wrap tomorrow, but I can't be bother and rather get pished. Suppose I'll need to take 10 minutes off the drink when I get home from work to wrap them!

The St James centre.

f**k you ya fucking relic.

How Shitey is this shopping centre?

3 fucking quid to park there for what must've been 20mins. Still didn't get the fucking Monti from John Lewis.

f**k you Edinburgh.

Merry Xmas

It is tragic.

If it was not for John Lewis the place would be deserted.

I take it Monti is the penguin?

Hadn't even tidied away my tools and the wife was on B&Q looking at paint for the living room.

yeah I finished the bathroom just in time for her picking new wallpaper, fire and fireplace for the living room as well as some nice coving to put up, now that's all done the hall, stair and landing are all stripped back but before I can paper them I have to plaster around every door (8 of them) as she wanted new doors fitted too and as they were not standard sizes we had to have the frames all brought in. I've also noticed a sag in the hall ceiling and the stair ceiling is not square, both of which will annoy the f**k out of me if I don't fix them.

And she's already talking about looking for all new kitchen units in the new year...

No wonder I never have any spare time or money :(

yeah I finished the bathroom just in time for her picking new wallpaper, fire and fireplace for the living room as well as some nice coving to put up, now that's all done the hall, stair and landing are all stripped back but before I can paper them I have to plaster around every door (8 of them) as she wanted new doors fitted too and as they were not standard sizes we had to have the frames all brought in. I've also noticed a sag in the hall ceiling and the stair ceiling is not square, both of which will annoy the f**k out of me if I don't fix them.

And she's already talking about looking for all new kitchen units in the new year...

What a mug. All it took was a picture and a mirror at a 45 degree angle and a door that won't shut for me to be relieved of all diy duties for life.

Just get a man in.

It is tragic.

If it was not for John Lewis the place would be deserted.

I take it Monti is the penguin?

It is aye.

Things expensive but what wifey wants.

Hate the place.

The walk from the car park to the centre is particularly horrific.

The design is just a shambles.