Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I delivered a xmas tree to someone today!!!!!

Probably as cheap now as they'll get. They'll likely have their xmas shopping done for next year by the end of January. I wish I had the money spare to be able to do that tbh.

Never try fucking about with a melting candle. I did this earlier and ended up with wax all over a Christmas top, my hands and face, I looked like the Singing fucking Detective. My eye still fucking nips.

I presume nobody's mentioned the least-sexy scene in movie history because they've blocked it from their collective memories.

body_of_evidence.jpg

You're welcome :D

This!!

I'd quite frankly rather sit in the house watching the awful Only an Excuse episode and drink a beer, than go out. Alas as it is I'm having to go around a flat party, then come midnight watch as a whole bunch of couples love up and I ponder once again why I'm all alone in this world*. Still I'm gonna get absolutely wandered so I don't care.

*ain't exactly true, I'm being melodramatic!

*may

Just throw your key in and pretend you're here with the other half.

Charlie Flynn the boxer's 'patter'.

I can't stand the boy. He's in my work a lot for all these sports dinners and he's just a wee ned who happens to be good at punching people in the face. I understand it's part of his persona, and I guess if you're boxing you don't need to come across as a complete gentleman, but he should at least try to speak like he's an actual person.

People moaning about "having to do something for New Year." No you don't, if you'd rather sit in then sit in. Greeting faced rats.

I can't speak for other posters on this, but for my part it's an event being thrown by my wife's family. I could, of course, steadfastly refuse to go as I fancy a quiet night, but sometimes one must put one's own personal preferences to one side in order to appease a loved one. It's all part of being a considerate fellow, ken.

I can't speak for other posters on this, but for my part it's an event being thrown by my wife's family. I could, of course, steadfastly refuse to go as I fancy a quiet night, but sometimes one must put one's own personal preferences to one side in order to appease a loved one. It's all part of being a considerate fellow, ken.

I'm guessing you'll get the thing she rarely does, but not the thing she never does. Best of luck though, we'll have our fingers crossed for you!

That's a bit similar to the invites thing you posted the other week. You need to go out, get a 'no more Mr Nice Guy' tattoo and start being a bit more of a selfish c**t imvho.

That's a bit similar to the invites thing you posted the other week. You need to go out, get a 'no more Mr Nice Guy' tattoo and start being a bit more of a selfish c**t imvho.

I'm covered in tats and actually a bit of a c**t, just have a blind spot where my wife's concerned.

Doesn't "September 1939" make it pretty clear its history?

Yeah, I kinda know that it's history, my gripe is narrators describing it in the present tense, as if it's happening right now, in order to make it sound more "dramatic" and less like "boring history". It's basically dumbing down of history to appeal to a wider audience. If you did it in a history essay in uni you'd get slaughtered for it.