Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Wow, this has happened a couple of times lately. Genuinely touched. Where's the Sarge to call me a c**t? :P

The wean just arrived back down for a tearful apology and a quick game of Zombie Prom, so all's well :thumsup2

Look at it from his point of view. Alternatively send the wee p***k to live with his granny.

Found a really nice mans ring in a wee dark alley once, seemed like no fucker was around so I pocketed it. Heard some auld battleaxe dragon shouting at me as I walked away saying it was hers so I bolted, lol.

Gave it to my nephew a few years later, though his scheme goblin 'mate' aye seemed to have his eye on it. He kept getting chased by some guys on horses so he had it melted down in the end. Didn't see his 'mate' hanging around him after that, unsurprisingly.

Reminds me of the Clive sketches from Monkey Dust.

Reminds me of the Clive sketches from Monkey Dust.

That was my thoughts exactly. I mind trying to explain those sketches, and Monkey Dust in general to someone without the aid of YouTube.

They looked at me like I was trying to get them to watch a snuff film.

MD was utterly horrific and hilarious at the same time.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

That was my thoughts exactly. I mind trying to explain those sketches, and Monkey Dust in general to someone without the aid of YouTube.

They looked at me like I was trying to get them to watch a snuff film.

MD was utterly horrific and hilarious at the same time.

One of those gems that really didn't get as much exposure as it should considering BBC3 's later forays into "comedy"

Programmes showing folk hunting about for houses who end up saying "well, it's really nice but I just don't think I could leave my family behind". That's great love.

Even worse, folk who think that selling their small SE England flat will let them afford a large luxury villa complete with outdoor pool and cliff top sea view in some sub-tropical foreign country.

Programmes showing folk hunting about for houses who end up saying "well, it's really nice but I just don't think I could leave my family behind". That's great love.

Fair play to them for blagging a free holiday though.

Or the same folk who see a mansion complete with 50 bedrooms with ensuite swimming pools, gold lavvys and 1000 acres of land but then say, "Its nice, but it doesnt have a helipad".

Saw one once where the couple were internet millionaires and had a ridiculous list of necessities for their house. Phil whatshisface managed to find them one that had the number of rooms they wanted, in the area they wanted, with the converted barn turned office they wanted and close to the local private airfield that they wanted and within their budget, but the wife turned it down because "it only has one road in and out, I'd get bored driving the same way all the time" :blink:

Saw one once where the couple were internet millionaires and had a ridiculous list of necessities for their house. Phil whatshisface managed to find them one that had the number of rooms they wanted, in the area they wanted, with the converted barn turned office they wanted and close to the local private airfield that they wanted and within their budget, but the wife turned it down because "it only has one road in and out, I'd get bored driving the same way all the time" :blink:

My missus is friends with a lassie who was a producer on Location, Location, Location. apparently Phil is a lovely guy and Kirsty is a total cow. Proper boot in the pie material.

My missus is friends with a lassie who was a producer on Location, Location, Location. apparently Phil is a lovely guy and Kirsty is a total cow. Proper boot in the pie material.

They come across exactly like that on the programme, so it doesn't surprise me.

If Phil was a P&B man would have given her a deserved kick in the pie...................

It's always the same, old rich couple look for a house with too many bedrooms for their needs.

Wife is a moaning fussy cow who needs a gigantic kitchen and guy wants a big shed for man stuff.

Never buy anything.

You see it all the time in insurance, an 80 year old widow moving into a 5 bedroom property because "I like it".

They then phone up 6 months later moving into a 1 bedroom flat when they realise it's too big for them.

Getting invited to go skiing on midweek days off but having it pointed out that you won't be back in time for running Scouts that night.

Think I could get the schools to give them the day off and give us a shot of the council minibus? :unsure:

Posting this, not going skiing and then getting so engrossed in something during the afternoon that you forget it's Friday and forget to go. :ph34r:

The ultimate FFS.