Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-confirm-body-found-water-5231160

The 26 year old 's body has been formerly identified...not once, but twice, news reporter Keith McLeod has used the wrong word. I know it's The Record, but is basic fucking literacy to much to ask?

I've started emailing documents to myself. Odd, yes, but I've noticed that I can proof read a document, pass it off as fine and then spot something as soon as I've sent it. There's been a few times I've read it in Gmail and picked up the errors there. F*** knows why I'm like that. Maybe seeing it in an unfamiliar format?

Plane boarding......there has to be a better way?!

Edited by Hedgecutter

The combination of a blocked and yet runny nose. Fookin nightmare. Add to that torn skin at the exit if the nostril and you've got the whole shebang! What annoys me about this the most is when you're trying to sleep and it's constantly running. Yet once I finally dose off I can't ever recall waking up with mucus drenching my clothes. I suppose it could dry during the night, but then it'd surely be crusty? I'm guessing once you dose off, that part of the brain that makes the nose run goes to sleep as well. Cruel twist of fate. See also same outcome for tickley throats :(

I've started emailing documents to myself. Odd, yes, but I've noticed that I can proof read a document, pass it off as fine and then spot something as soon as I've sent it. There's been a few times I've read it in Gmail and picked up the errors there. F*** knows why I'm like that. Maybe seeing it in an unfamiliar format?

Hang about: why has that movie scene been reversed? I just watched it last week on TV and it's the mirror opposite. You can actually see that the writing on the departure boards in that video is reversed. Weird.

Whit?! For realsies? Why? Am I being whooshed here, Donny? Why am I asking so many questions?

It's to avoid being detected by Youtube's copyright infringement detection system. If the film image is flipped/reversed, it doesn't seem to be picked up as fast if it were just a normal upload.