Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People (old ones in particular) who don't look whilst Crossing the road, twice today I've nearly knocked one down today, both of them clearly had sunday hymns on their minds, as both instances were near churches. And while I'm at it, that Jess Glynn, I'm sick of hearing her on the fuckin radio All of the time, she's just another average female singer.

Let's me put my arms around you and tell you everything's ok Philly.

I went out last night and don't remember an awful lot, but I've woken up with an awful lot of bruises down my left arm and cuts on my elbow. It's not sore or anything, I'm just annoyed cause I don't know how it happened.

I went out last night and don't remember an awful lot, but I've woken up with an awful lot of bruises down my left arm and cuts on my elbow. It's not sore or anything, I'm just annoyed cause I don't know how it happened.

I've never been one to forget what I've done when out for a drink. But I can remember a few years back on 3 separate occasions I woke up the next day after a night out and there were red dots on every one of my knuckles. Quite bizarre. If I was an aggressive drunk I could put it down to maybe punching something, but I'm never violent so have no idea how or why they appeared. Maybe The beginning of a new plague. Still here though so must not have been serious!

Radio DJs

Just shut your fuckin pus and play the next record.

The gibbering shite these airheads come out with is unbelievable.

It's the bit when they play a conversation with a listener.

They'll say can I put a record on for you?

Yeah, can I hear anything by Mr X.

I will get that on in 3 hours for you!!!!!

f**k off and play it now you cockend.

Some fud has ripped the rubber off my back windscreen wiper, the cars only 12 weeks old.

Whats the point of that? at least try and nick it or something.

I believe that's the scam. You will now go and buy new windscreen wipers. Then a couple of days later you'll notice that they've been pinched. Thieving cnut gets a brand new set of wipers.

An ex workmate told me about that one. He was from Wishaw.

Just because a topic is serious or macabre, doesn't mean that it should be above light hearted discussion. If anything, taking the horror away from things via humour is healthy and to be encouraged. How many times have we seen, for example, Pie and Bovril threads about murders, killing sprees, terrorism, disease outbreaks, natural disasters, helicopter and bin lorry crashes descend into humour? No topic should be above being made into something that can be poked fun at and discussed. Shame the mods have closed a clearly lighthearted thread. I trust that joking about death on P&B will now be verboten in all topics.

Are you fucking kidding me? I sat and wrote my suicide post out and as soon as I went to post it the topic was gone. You can't write about something in case it has happened to someone's friend or family member? f**k off.

Anyway, here's how I would top myself:

I would gub a shitload of pills before driving off a cliff into shark infested waters in an articulated truck filled with explosives with a noose around my neck anchored to a tree and a shotgun in the passenger seat pointed at my head with a trip switch set to pull the trigger once I drove over the edge. That should do the trick.

Are you fucking kidding me? I sat and wrote my suicide post out and as soon as I went to post it the topic was gone. You can't write about something in case it has happened to someone's friend or family member? f**k off.

Anyway, here's how I would top myself:

I would gub a shitload of pills before driving off a cliff into shark infested waters in an articulated truck filled with explosives with a noose around my neck anchored to a tree and a shotgun in the passenger seat pointed at my head with a trip switch set to pull the trigger once I drove over the edge. That should do the trick.

That sounds like a lot of work. I'm far too lazy to top myself in such a, frankly, show-offy way. Yours is too show-offy. Stop being a show off. This isn't Saw, this is real life, man!