Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Lorry drivers overtaking other lorries on motorways. They always seem to do it at stretches where the motorway goes up an incline, meaning the manoeuvre takes about ten minutes to complete.

This. Exactly this a couple of hours ago on the M74. c***s.

Also, I've never paid £25 for a packet of facial wipes in my entire life. What complete bollocks.

Edited by Mrs M

On a course in Aberdeen today, and the trainer asked where everyone was from. After telling him I was from Dumfries, he then replied 'ah down in the borders'

Utter morons with no grasp of simple geography, deserve to be flayed.

On a course in Aberdeen today, and the trainer asked where everyone was from. After telling him I was from Dumfries, he then replied 'ah down in the borders'

Dumfries is in Scotland? Well I never.

My girlfriend and I walked the Lairig Ghru, the u shaped valley which links Aviemore and the West Cairngorms with Braemar and the East Cairngorms.

We drove in separate cars to Aviemore, dropped her car off at what would be the end of the walk then she got in my car and we drove to Braemar. We left my car at Braemar then walked 6 hrs to Corrour bothy where we camped. We then walked 8 hrs the next day to Aviemore. When we arrived it turned out she'd left her car keys in my glove box and we had to pay £120 for a taxi back to Braemar.

If she didn't have great tits and a high sex drive I'd chuck her

vital information

Fucking hell those must be some expensive shoes.