Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Completely inadequate toilet facilities at my work. Must be about 100 plus guys on the office floor with 2 cubicles in the bog and today one was out of order. I'm one for dumping on company time rather than break time but nearly always occupied and would look like a tit going back and forth or waiting ages for people to finish their turn. It really is a game of thrones. Even if I just go during break lose prob 10 minutes queuing before letting rip.

While I'm here lost count of the amount of dress down days and being guilt tripped into giving money to charity even if I turn up in normal work clothes literally have to pay to get into work at least once a week. Not like we get a say what the charities are either.

On a plane for over an hour today and a tosser on the other side of the aisle is playing a game that "tings" every time he does something right. Turn the sounds off, ya b*****d!

Why didn't you ask him to?

Completely inadequate toilet facilities at my work. Must be about 100 plus guys on the office floor with 2 cubicles in the bog and today one was out of order. I'm one for dumping on company time rather than break time but nearly always occupied and would look like a tit going back and forth or waiting ages for people to finish their turn. It really is a game of thrones. Even if I just go during break lose prob 10 minutes queuing before letting rip.

While I'm here lost count of the amount of dress down days and being guilt tripped into giving money to charity even if I turn up in normal work clothes literally have to pay to get into work at least once a week. Not like we get a say what the charities are either.

Jesus. I hope they're hot desks, at least.

I've had a sore head for two days. I've taken ibuprofen. I've drank plenty water. My head is still sore :(

Ice? Paracetamol? A good w**k?

If those all fail on top of what you've already tried, welcome to the club, pardner :(

I've had a sore head for two days. I've taken ibuprofen. I've drank plenty water. My head is still sore :(

You've probably brought back one of those foreign lurgy's. I'll name it E-miley. Now we are all doomed!

This Coke can challenge thing that's meant to be the new ice bucket challenge. Now I like to see a pair of chebs as much as the next man but c'mon there is no chance as many people are going to do it. Great marketing by Coke though.

I have developed a new found hatred for limp handshakes. They really are the worst.

Being the unemployed scumbag which I currently am, I've naturally spent a lot of my time watching Jeremy Kyle, and his shit, limp handshake infuriates me.

That and his big melt. The fucking f**k.

This Coke can challenge thing that's meant to be the new ice bucket challenge. Now I like to see a pair of chebs as much as the next man but c'mon there is no chance as many people are going to do it. Great marketing by Coke though.

The amount of effort man is willing to spend on encouraging lassies to take their tops off :lol:

I actually think I could manage that.

You'll need to shave the hair off first; just slips through otherwise :ph34r:

Really getting the impression that Redhead81 is too nice for the Internet, and to be a Clyde fan. Makes a refreshing change :P

Ha! I don't think my Higher classes would say I am too nice :) cheers tho big fella. Have a wee smooch and a green dot xx