Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There was a minutes silence for the Sousse incident.

They even had one at Wimbledon, and all the c***s that were sitting on Henman Hill literally all stood up for it. Minter.

Have we been doing this for all terrorist attacks and I didn't notice? Anyway, hopefully that's sorted everything out now. Those non-silence-observing ISIS sleepers can be rounded up and we can get back to normal.

I assume that's the point, anyway. Any alternative is too saccharine and self-serving to contemplate.

Websites with sneaky adverts that pop up as you try to click on something.

I just had 4 attempts at clicking a video link on The Independent's website and some fucking hotels website or the Bank of Scotland's ads kept getting in the way.

Aye, the Independent's website. That's what it was, KB, right enough.

Just off to watch some videos there myself. My pants are off purely because it's warm out, and the tissues are for my hayfever :ph34r:

Wasn't the usual person who cut my hair today and it's shorter than I'd usually want. :(

Still means it'll save me money for a few weeks I guess.

Left my trainers out to dry yesterday.I remembered them at six o'clock this morning when the storm woke me up.

I know a website you'll be able to pick up a new pair

Just seen the second baseball cap wearing fucknugget jump a red light today in their tinted shopping trolley. To be fair to this one, he tried to reverse back but only after the light went green..

Guy in my work was completely oblivious to the fact there was a minutes silence and continued to shout down the phone.

Well it would be awkward having a minutes silence with someone on the phone.