Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Women.

That is all.

I hear you brother <_<
Thirded! Particulary married ones that try and f**k with your head with text messages. <_<
Just don't allow yourselves to get involved with them then - it is easy.
I agree!
I'd be a lot happier with your support, if only you changed that fucking sig. :P

Seriously, the fuckers, well, one in particular, are doing my fucking box in. It's all shite.

Sory my testosterone brothers, I have the utmost love and respect for the woman that chooses to share her life with me.

I can't see my self ever wanting anything else but her.

If that's a bummer for you then sorry and all, but I'm incredibly fortuneate. I'm in love! :D

No need to ask what Monster did last night.

I own an item of clothing that is turning things purple in the washing machine. My new underwear has big purple splodges on it now, and I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the fact it cost a small fortune. I can't even think what the hell it could be that's staining everything, because the only clothing I own that matches that colour is a pair of purple socks that I've had for so long, I'm actually on the verge of slinging them out, and the colour has never run before anyway. So, it has to be something that uses purple to give it it's colour, but without actually being purple. I can't for the life of me name anything like that I own, so if anyone is a bit of an expert in chromatography, I'd be grateful if they could suggest a colour that would contain deep purple. And no, Smoke On The Water is NOT an answer.

Also, I bought crisps yesterday in Spar, and I thought I'd picked up a multipack of plain ones, but it turns out they're not. There's a mix of cheese and onion, plain and salt and vinegar. I bloody hate salt and vinegar. :angry:

No need to ask what Monster did last night.

I own an item of clothing that is turning things purple in the washing machine. My new underwear has big purple splodges on it now, and I wouldn't mind if it wasn't for the fact it cost a small fortune. I can't even think what the hell it could be that's staining everything, because the only clothing I own that matches that colour is a pair of purple socks that I've had for so long, I'm actually on the verge of slinging them out, and the colour has never run before anyway. So, it has to be something that uses purple to give it it's colour, but without actually being purple. I can't for the life of me name anything like that I own, so if anyone is a bit of an expert in chromatography, I'd be grateful if they could suggest a colour that would contain deep purple. And no, Smoke On The Water is NOT an answer.

Also, I bought crisps yesterday in Spar, and I thought I'd picked up a multipack of plain ones, but it turns out they're not. There's a mix of cheese and onion, plain and salt and vinegar. I bloody hate salt and vinegar. :angry:

Try This WebSite Hope that helps. :D

Am hungover to buggery. Dave found this very amusing, the wee bassa. He's getting kicked tomorrow.

Just remind him of trips to Gretna and Stirling on the away bus, and see how he feels then. ;)

I have to install my new soundcard, and I've no idea where to start. Anyone have an 'idiot guide'? :ph34r:

Just remind him of trips to Gretna and Stirling on the away bus, and see how he feels then. ;)

I have to install my new soundcard, and I've no idea where to start. Anyone have an 'idiot guide'? :ph34r:

It will only fit in one slot. Open up and find the right hole and its as easy as that. That is my life motto.

Okay open your computer up. Have a look at all the slots on the actual computer chippery. LIneup the sound card and see what slot it could fit into. Once you find a slot that it would fit into, put it in there. Then switch it back on, your windows software should detct that it has new hardware and it should install the drivers automatically. Or if not insert the disk you got with the sound card.

Okay open your computer up. Have a look at all the slots on the actual computer chippery. LIneup the sound card and see what slot it could fit into. Once you find a slot that it would fit into, put it in there. Then switch it back on, your windows software should detct that it has new hardware and it should install the drivers automatically. Or if not insert the disk you got with the sound card.

I was only kidding! :lol: There's actually already a sound card in, but it doesn't work with the speakers I've got (and damn sexy ones they are, too). But I've actually just had a look at the back, and I can't even find where the fucking thing opens up. It doesn't look like the back of any PC I've seen before, it's normally fairly obvious, but this seems to have hinges, and twiddly knobs and stuff :blink: You can see my technical mind at work here, can't you? I'll just wait til someone else can do it for me.

I'm still hungover. I'm never drinking again. Ever. I really mean it this time.

:lol:

That explains some of your posts last night then.

And as to the 'never drinking again' guff - aye, right you are :rolleyes: