Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

More a 'Petty thing that baffles me", but folk who pay for a team-sheet at the fitba. More so at our level as the team is hardly going to be completely changed. Why not wait until 3pm and you'll see the formation and line-up while the captains are deciding who kicks off.

Last weekend at Annan game a lassie came round the stand trying to sell team-sheets at 2:59pm.....one guy ACTUALLY FUCKING BOUGHT ONE! Unreal.

I suppose it has some use if you want to put names to the faces of the opposition

I suppose it has some use if you want to put names to the faces of the opposition

Yep, it's the only reason I can see why folk do it. But even then, I couldn't give a shit who the opposition players are :unsure:

Yep, it's the only reason I can see why folk do it. But even then, I couldn't give a shit who the opposition players are :unsure:

I don't think buying a team sheet is an option at Ochilview but during a game I do end up asking people who the number 'x' is for the opposition if they do something well/terrible.

I don't ever buy a programme because they're rubbish at our level but I'd rather buy a team sheet for £1 than a programme at £2

I don't think buying a team sheet is an option at Ochilview but during a game I do end up asking people who the number 'x' is for the opposition if they do something well/terrible.

I don't ever buy a programme because they're rubbish at our level but I'd rather buy a team sheet for £1 than a programme at £2

If you want to know a player all you need to do is jump onto PnB and leave a message. Far cheaper option :P

If you want to know a player all you need to do is jump onto PnB and leave a message. Far cheaper option :P

I'm terrible at remembering who opposition players are. When I watched Cook and Gilhaney pre season I didn't realise Cook had gingerish hair and Gilhaney was about a foot shorter than I remember

More a 'Petty thing that baffles me", but folk who pay for a team-sheet at the fitba. More so at our level as the team is hardly going to be completely changed. Why not wait until 3pm and you'll see the formation and line-up while the captains are deciding who kicks off.

Last weekend at Annan game a lassie came round the stand trying to sell team-sheets at 2:59pm.....one guy ACTUALLY FUCKING BOUGHT ONE! Unreal.

At Ayr they give them out free. Pretty handy for knowing opposition players as Fudge says, but I'd never pay £1 for literally a single sheet of A4 paper.

Depends which club your buying one at Fudge. I get both when available.

Walked past a Cafe Nero today and witnessed some guy sitting at the window seats, facing the street, with one of those car phone holders that stick to your windscreen stuck on the shop window and him watching something on his phone.

If only there was a word which combined his whompercuntiness with his thundercuntiness, I would have walked into the place and screamed it in his face.

Along the same lines, on Saturday I was taking the train over to my dads and I had to get off at Partick (steady now) to change train.

On the opposite platform there was a Eugene standing whose Hipster score was off the charts.

Man bun, tattoos, ridiculous beard, ironic sunglasses. He was standing gazing up into the Sky, singing.

He was not wearing any form of device that was playing the music that he was singing.

Walked past a Cafe Nero today and witnessed some guy sitting at the window seats, facing the street, with one of those car phone holders that stick to your windscreen stuck on the shop window and him watching something on his phone.

If only there was a word which combined his whompercuntiness with his thundercuntiness, I would have walked into the place and screamed it in his face.

Thunderwhomp?

More than petty, however I saw an advert in the paper for this place earlier.

http://www.cravat-club.com

Anybody here a member?

If so, you're a c**t.

Did you know that the cravat originally came from Croatia? The French named them cravates because they were worn by mercenaries from the area; Cravat being a b*****disation of Hrvat (Croat).

I'm really not.

Charging for team sheets!? Never heard of that in my puff. Absurd.

Hamilton and Livi have a bucket to put donations to their youth systems for a team sheet. Seen a few sides in England actually have a price on their team sheets.