Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Dave's posts have been homo-erotic based today, more so than usual.

Sakes; you're right.

Off to the limericks thread to try and think up something manly to help my cover :ph34r:

Barely the end of the 1st week in November and already I'm pissed of with the christmas adverts on the tv. Why are they all so totally OTT. Also christmas themed films have been shown for more than a fortnight now. I like christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day other than that christmas can GTF.

Barely the end of the 1st week in November and already I'm pissed of with the christmas adverts on the tv. Why are they all so totally OTT. Also christmas themed films have been shown for more than a fortnight now. I like christmas eve, christmas day and boxing day other than that christmas can GTF.

Sky have already launched their Xmas film channel. C*nts

Ollie Reed had the smallest tadger of the two men (so I am reliably informed by someone, I didn't look too closely), so I quite believe your "boast".

Yep, the story goes Ollie had a bit of a fondle of his nob* before they filmed the scene so it would look a bit bigger.

*his own nob, not Bates.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Yep, the story goes Ollie had a bit of a fondle of his nob* before they filmed the scene so it would look a bit bigger.

*his own nob, not Bates.

Pity for him that CGI wasn't around at the time or special effects could have enhanced his "reputation". Still there's nothing wrong with a bit of self help.

Joey Essex. Just f**k off ya complete waste of oxygen. I don't find this dickhead remotely amusing. For all he's a fucktard, what's more annoying is the fact that these dipshits get air time and are classed as "celebrities" nowadays. I can't stand folk acting stupid. I don't know why folk do it, well I do actually, if folk laugh at their pish they continue to do it. There were one or two lassies at my school that were like that and I couldn't stand them and let it be known it must be said :lol: I've a sister-in-law exactly like it as well and when she comes out with the attention seeking stupidity I sit there with a straight face while other folk sit and laugh at her cringeworthy material. Joey Essex is one of the worst c***s on TV for it so he's getting it both barrels in this particular rant but the folk worse than him are the dickheads who give him airtime and the folk who laugh. If no one laughed he'd soon disappear in to obscurity the fucking moron :angry:

I turn into an absolutely seething mess when I watch or am around these kind of knobs :lol:

Joey Essex. Just f**k off ya complete waste of oxygen. I don't find this dickhead remotely amusing. For all he's a fucktard, what's more annoying is the fact that these dipshits get air time and are classed as "celebrities" nowadays. I can't stand folk acting stupid. I don't know why folk do it, well I do actually, if folk laugh at their pish they continue to do it. There were one or two lassies at my school that were like that and I couldn't stand them and let it be known it must be said :lol: I've a sister-in-law exactly like it as well and when she comes out with the attention seeking stupidity I sit there with a straight face while other folk sit and laugh at her cringeworthy material. Joey Essex is one of the worst c***s on TV for it so he's getting it both barrels in this particular rant but the folk worse than him are the dickheads who give him airtime and the folk who laugh. If no one laughed he'd soon disappear in to obscurity the fucking moron :angry:

I turn into an absolutely seething mess when I watch or am around these kind of knobs :lol:

I gathered that.

Joey Essex is a top boy as his time on I'm a Celebrity showed. Whether he's acting or otherwise about how stupid he is, he always comes across as a top banana.

Joey Essex >>> Queen of the South.

^^^ Part of the problem ;)

He's an attention seeking bellend. The best thing about him being on The Jungle was the fact the dickhead genuinely thought he was going to win and when he was voted off his face was an absolute picture. He let his guard down for a split second that night as he showed genuine shock, not his usual 'pretend to be surprised' act.

I just don't understand why people encourage folk to act stupid. Seriously baffles me.

Fucking hell.

I thought I could rant.

I also agree 100%

Their is a certain not here anymore celebrity who was the female version of JE but you're no allowed to say anything about her because she dead

Nah, it's Jordan's son you're no allowed to talk about. Say what you like about a dead, daft bint.

Waiting on some 'out of this world, scandalous revelations that will shock world sport to it's very foundations and make FIFA's corruption scandal look like childsplay', only to find out that some runners and jumpers use performance enhancing drugs and that the Russians are the worst.

Fuckin hell, I could've told the c***s that.

I've managed to avoid finding out what a Joey Essex is, although I did notice some 'Joey Essex' boxes in the 'Health & Beauty' section at Tesco.

Judging by the comments on here, I'm going to assume it's a brand of laxative.