Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Sweet Pete you are a chav.

I have my moments, but generally I'm a very refined sort of chap.

I think I can honestly say if I had 9 cans of Tennents last night, I'd be a spewing, sweaty mess today. :(

You're very, very small though, and I'm very, very much a jakeball.

Nothing to do with the alcohol content though, just that it's a disgusting tasting lager.

I was at a gig on Monday which was full of plebs throwing their half full (half empty) plastic pint tumblers of Tennents into the crowd. The full place ended up smelling like a toilet unless of course they were launching cups of pish.

One day you are getting on your high horse about my low brow preference of pubs in Glasgow city centre and the next you are bragging about drinking enough tennents to knock out a horse. Some man.

Even if he was doing behind the bins at Lidl, it would still be classier than the Wetherspoons you were suggesting.

Absolutely not - counting house is fairly high brow with quite an old average age and without the constant fear of being asked what football team you support. I think I might head through next weekend and just sit there from open - close and soak in the Christmas atmosphere at a window seat. Pretty much my idea of heaven here on earth.

It's fucking miles away from the city centre though.

I was at a gig on Monday which was full of plebs throwing their half full (half empty) plastic pint tumblers of Tennents into the crowd. The full place ended up smelling like a toilet unless of course they were launching cups of pish.

This is what I imagine normally happens in Dundee

If you're ever hit with some sort of liquid at a gig your only worry should be the temperature anyway. Cold = good, warm = very, very bad

I got skelped in the face by a full cup of piss, at Oasis and Kasabian in Manchester.

It wasn't pleasant.